Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck on a quest in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm stuck on the quest to get wild rice from General Tso ships and can't seem to get any. I only have 1/4 from at least 10-20 battles. This is exactly what happened in Cool Ranch as well. I couldnt seem to collect the amount of items in a short time, over 3 days i got what I needed in Cool Ranch. I've been working on this Wild Rice quest for 2 days now, and i'm a bit confused. Please tell me if this is a bug, or if i'm doing something wrong. I'd really like to move on with the storyline! Sean Easton- Swashbuckler

Ensign
Sep 25, 2012
A friend of mine had the same problem as you. I managed to do maybe 7-8 ships. After a few days he told me and i joined him for ship fights. Within like 5 ships he got the needed rice. Try a crowded realm if you dont have a friend who can help.
Any time I have probs with a drop and no one is around I try another realms or I try to get another quest for the same ships. Red sash ships for mercury tied me up till i tried this.
Hope you get that rice, either that or run to grocery store!
Swash Brecken Clegg

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Hmm unsure about this because when i did this quest on both of my characters, and it was a moderate drop rate.

Dead-Eye Luke, Level 50 Commodore

Ensign
May 18, 2011
I noticed that if you board the ship, you get the drop a LOT more. For example, I had the wild rice, fought 6 ships, and got one rice. So I attacked the ships and boarded, and after three battles, I was turning in the quest. DEFINITELY worth the extra time.
Hope you get the rice back!

Crazy Cody
Level 50 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Aug 10, 2010
grandmom65 on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
A friend of mine had the same problem as you. I managed to do maybe 7-8 ships. After a few days he told me and i joined him for ship fights. Within like 5 ships he got the needed rice. Try a crowded realm if you dont have a friend who can help.
Any time I have probs with a drop and no one is around I try another realms or I try to get another quest for the same ships. Red sash ships for mercury tied me up till i tried this.
Hope you get that rice, either that or run to grocery store!
Swash Brecken Clegg
I'm stuck on a quest in mooshu called go go stormzilla!

Ensign
Jan 31, 2010
I am ready to redeem the quest scouting ahead, but i went to turn the quest in and wanted to see what the guy looked like, so i logged out and back in. now he isn't there. how do i turn it in!!!!???

Merciless Iris Storm Lvl. 43 Buccanner

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
Malorn AshThorn446 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
I am ready to redeem the quest scouting ahead, but i went to turn the quest in and wanted to see what the guy looked like, so i logged out and back in. now he isn't there. how do i turn it in!!!!???

Merciless Iris Storm Lvl. 43 Buccanner
Just walk up to where he is supposed to be. Keep walking until the X box comes up. This seems to be happening alot. I thought the same thing, I just kept walking where the arrow told me and hit the X box. He appeared after hitting the x key if this is the same one that I had the problem with, it should work.