Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard to Pirate but how about Warrior?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
ladyFelix on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
YOu guys might hate me for saying this but....
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS REAL!!!
I have many problems with this game...

As you know Wizard 101 was a big hit but I never fell in love with it. Do you want to know why? Because 'wizard' is a general class. I like playing games with variety of classes. In wiz I only got to play a WIZARD. I found it ridiculously boring.. but that's just me.
Warrior is a general class.
When I saw the name I thought.
So we will carry around hammers and swords? Just like in wiz we could only use magic? OK so I can only be a warrior and nothing else? Why don't I just head down to the park, carry a foam sword, and bash people over the head with it (which you should never do.. I know by experience)
The warrior thing is a little over used like the wizard thing was when it came out back when I was a wee one.
Wiz came out during the time that harry potter was something amazing and I just figured that I could watch the whole series over again and gain the same effect.
The warrior thing is a tad overused because there is a lot of medieval movies coming out, AKA jack the giant slayer, the hobbit, etc.

In conclusion,
I am not bashing the idea I just think that you should focus on improving the bugs in pirate 101 and finish pirate 101 before you start other projects.
1: This is a fan-based topic, it is only an idea. It COULD become reality, but it isn't likey. I'm not saying that it isn't unlikey either.
2: Both Wizards and Pirates are general names, but are broken down into different areas of focus. Plus, not even Wizard101 is finished. KI will keep adding on to both games until the end of time (or until they run outta $, which I hope will never happen). And when I posted this, I never thought about any of these movies, I just think that Warrior is a general name like Pirate and Wizard that could be broken down into other forms of the same thing.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011

As you know Wizard 101 was a big hit but I never fell in love with it. Do you want to know why? Because 'wizard' is a general class. I like playing games with variety of classes. In wiz I only got to play a WIZARD. I found it ridiculously boring.. but that's just me.
So we will carry around hammers and swords? Just like in wiz we could only use magic? OK so I can only be a warrior and nothing else? Why don't I just head down to the park, carry a foam sword, and bash people over the head with it (which you should never do.. I know by experience)
The warrior thing is a little over used like the wizard thing was when it came out back when I was a wee one.
Wiz came out during the time that harry potter was something amazing and I just figured that I could watch the whole series over again and gain the same effect.
The warrior thing is a tad overused because there is a lot of medieval movies coming out, AKA jack the giant slayer, the hobbit, etc.

In conclusion,
I am not bashing the idea I just think that you should focus on improving the bugs in pirate 101 and finish pirate 101 before you start other projects.
So you really did go to the park and hit people over the head with a foam sword huh?

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Dark Isidora on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
OMG I love the idea! I like how you made like races. I was thinking you could play as a dragon to. What about mounts? Gotta have mounts to travel faster!
maybe not Dragons but probably Draconians, that would be cool to be a Draconian samurai

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
How about you don't bring your OWN troops into battle but there will be troops around that battle area that are about the same level as the enemies that will join in instead, i think this is a good idea because one problem in p101 is that high level players are coming in with high level companions and it just gets annoying when battles aren't any challenge

(That's a little bit of a *hint* *hint* to you high level players out there)

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
LegoMyEgo241 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve you idea it is so cool but plase add cat and make them quick cool and also strong pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as a companion for a spy
i can't tell if you typed v a bunch or w

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
rubyman356 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
  • I have 2 ideas to add.
  • 1)like in w101 you got spell quests, you could do the same thing here. for the spy there would be a high level one where you get to leave the battlefield for a couple turns and sneak attack enemies from high above, plus no one can attack you while your hidden, like the walk in shadows ability in pirate101. the idea is you climbed up somewhere during the battle and hid.
  • 2)add special epic battles(like in pirate101) where you can take control and aim special things on the battlefield like catapults, cannons, arrow launchers, and turrets.

i hope that KI adds makes this game and uses thees ideas and lots of others out there
also let's hope they can think of special attacks for other warrior classes not just the spy.
ok i thought a special power for the knight just now
basically you use it and it generates a mount in the battle and puts you on it
(the mount would probably be a knight's horse or something like that)

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
coolster50 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I think I'll have the 6th race be Lion/Lioness or Dragon/Dragoness (Thanks EpicPirate1234 for dragon idea), I'll let you choose which since only one person gave a replay to my second message. And I wanted to change the general name for Warrior101's classes in factions instead of classes (since Wizard had schools; Pirate had classes, so Warrior has factions) and I was also thinking that after you reach level 25 (the half-way point) you do a special assignment for General Ace in which in the end you could choose one in six divisions:
-Front Lines- Be one of the first warriors to enter full on combat.
-Strategist- Be the one who comess up with the Plan of Attack.
-Marine-Be the one who secures battlegrounds before the major fight begins.
-Army-Be the one who does the most in comba
-Commandment-Be the one who carries out the Strategist's plan.
-Shadow-Walker-Be the one who takes down baddies without anyone noticing.
If you can't choose one there'll be a 'I can't decide' choice which randomly puts you into a division.
You can change your division, but either for crowns, or to reach a certain rank in that division and ask to be changed, but you'll have to start over in that division.
~Tell me what you guys think.
2 things I don't get is 1) what will happen if someone is alone
2) what if you have 2 or more people with the exact same role and no other roles

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
what would the horase do srry cant spell that

\

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
LegoMyEgo241 on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:

\
if you right click on the misspelled word it gives you spelling suggestions

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
LegoMyEgo241 on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:

\
maybe it could give you extra 'steps'
if you don't understand that read page 2 of this forum
also gives you more armor and a special attack by the horse

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
coolster50 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
AWESOME!!!!
But could there be 2 kinds of knights in your plan? You know good and bad, both seek great fame but for reasons, not the same. The dark ones know more, well, dark moves and want fame just to be hired again and they are called death knights, the light ones however embrace light and all of it's splendor and are called paladins, death knights are extremely powerful against living foes while the paladins are extremely strong against undead foes.

Is this ok dude? Or is it overkill? Please tell me have good game playing dude!

Captain
May 02, 2009
noahdd on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
AWESOME!!!!
But could there be 2 kinds of knights in your plan? You know good and bad, both seek great fame but for reasons, not the same. The dark ones know more, well, dark moves and want fame just to be hired again and they are called death knights, the light ones however embrace light and all of it's splendor and are called paladins, death knights are extremely powerful against living foes while the paladins are extremely strong against undead foes.

Is this ok dude? Or is it overkill? Please tell me have good game playing dude!
That is interesting, but if KI were to make this a game, all factions would all have to have an evil side and still follow the flow of the story. I mean, both sides could start off differently, but in the end they would still have to beat Grand General Zillion's butt.

Captain
May 02, 2009
LegoMyEgo241 on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
Whaaat level r u coolster50
Level 250 (Buccaneer lvl 50+Privateer lvl 50+Witchdoctor lvl 50+Swashbuckler lvl 50+Musketeer lvl 50= lvl 250)

Captain
May 02, 2009
Ok, I've been thinking for awhile, and here's how the character creation/tutorial starts:
(The sound of armies clashing in the background) The words 'Somewhere on a Battlefield' (like how Pirate starts) are written in a fancy font. There stands General Ace helping you out of your situation. Ace asks your name (in Warrior you can pick an adjective, name, then a two part last name ex. Strong Alex ThunderFlame). Then he asks for your gender and you design your character's race, facial features and starter outfit. Afterwards he asks how you got into that mess (choices are Glory (Knight), Fortune (Wanderer), Skill (Ninja), Battle (Mercenary), Peace (Samurai), Adventure (Adventurer)). At that moment he recruits you and asks for a platoon for you to join (Front Lines=Doug Al; Strategist=Miss N. Heart; Marine=G.O. Owen Doodley; Army=Private Danz; Commandment=Rick Richard; Shadow-Walker= X). Some of Zillians spies find out that you switched sides and attempt an ambush (this is also where you can skip the tutorial if you've already done it). Ace then teaches you about the basisics of combat and soldier ordering. Ace realizes that his army is on the losing side and orders a "strategic fall back". Then your quest begins...

Ensign
Jun 11, 2010
I really really like this idea. Not that I am one to criticize, but there are a lot of gaps to be filled in so I think that it is good that KingsIsle would tamper with the story. I really like this idea though.

Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
What an amazing idea I fully support you

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009

I just realized that wizards have spells pirates have a crew but what would warriors have

PS amazing idea I would play this game

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009

In conclusion,
This idea ( and the hobbit ) are armadillo awesome I love armadillos

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009

What a bout archers

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
coolster50 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I think I'll have the 6th race be Lion/Lioness or Dragon/Dragoness (Thanks EpicPirate1234 for dragon idea), I'll let you choose which since only one person gave a replay to my second message. And I wanted to change the general name for Warrior101's classes in factions instead of classes (since Wizard had schools; Pirate had classes, so Warrior has factions) and I was also thinking that after you reach level 25 (the half-way point) you do a special assignment for General Ace in which in the end you could choose one in six divisions:
-Front Lines- Be one of the first warriors to enter full on combat.
-Strategist- Be the one who comess up with the Plan of Attack.
-Marine-Be the one who secures battlegrounds before the major fight begins.
-Army-Be the one who does the most in comba
-Commandment-Be the one who carries out the Strategist's plan.
-Shadow-Walker-Be the one who takes down baddies without anyone noticing.
If you can't choose one there'll be a 'I can't decide' choice which randomly puts you into a division.
You can change your division, but either for crowns, or to reach a certain rank in that division and ask to be changed, but you'll have to start over in that division.
~Tell me what you guys think.
You are on fire can I have an autograph

1 the swashbuckler in me likes shadow walker

2 the reckless storm wizard in me likes front lines/Army

3 I still love the idea

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
The idea of warrior 101 sounds good but what is general Zachary Zillon what could he be for example a human, a Draconian, shark.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Captain
May 02, 2009
Doctor Z on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
The idea of warrior 101 sounds good but what is general Zachary Zillon what could he be for example a human, a Draconian, shark.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
I was planning on him being Human, but he would look more threatening if he were a Draconian Knight, now that I think about it...

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
you know they check these emails so they already be trying your idea. one eyed jack or avery or somebody from the game message back