Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard to Pirate but how about Warrior?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Ensign
May 17, 2011
Lol, I was just talking about almost the exact same thing earlier today with my friend, except spy is ninja! It is a great idea!

-Dark Amber
(Also it was Warrior101 not Warrior100)

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
This seems like a very interesting idea. However, i'm not completely sure about picking your character's race . Both Pirate101 and Wizard101 had you play has a human, so shouldn't they just keep it that way? All in all, this would make it really interesting and maybe have it still set in the spiral, and maybe starting world is the world of Avalon or a world like Avalon (Avalon's from Wizard101 for those who don't know). Just some add on ideas to this idea.

Captain
May 02, 2009
coolster50 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
I had a few typos so I wanted to clear them up. 1: Fort Zillion 2: yes I meant Warrior101 and not Warrior100.

I also wanted to say that Warrior was intented to be in the Spiral and in Warrior101 you would use Pirate101's battle board but Wizard101's battle rules (for example in Fort Ridley it would be 1v1 but in Battlegrounds of Uphill and areas past that it would be 1v2 and one more enemy would join with more players joining stopping at 4v4) and unlike in pirate101 you will not receive companions but allies are welcomed.

I am also thinking about adding one more race to balance out with the classes so, I wanted to see what you would come up (you must include a male/female counterpart to the race).

Thank you for your ideas and keep on sailing!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
OMG I love the idea! I like how you made like races. I was thinking you could play as a dragon to. What about mounts? Gotta have mounts to travel faster!

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
A big gold idea thar, youngin? jolly idea

i vote fer KI not to pillage that one without a huge reward!

be off fer no1 companion wit' a salary, shares in th' company 'n paid lunches!

Ensign
Dec 18, 2008
Ensign
Aug 24, 2012
thats a great idea i never started to think of that

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
How exactly would the combat system work? I do think it's a good idea, but maybe a bit too soon after a new game.

Captain
May 02, 2009
leonidasofsparta on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
How exactly would the combat system work? I do think it's a good idea, but maybe a bit too soon after a new game.
Please read the biggest comment on the topic.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I think I'll have the 6th race be Lion/Lioness or Dragon/Dragoness (Thanks EpicPirate1234 for dragon idea), I'll let you choose which since only one person gave a replay to my second message. And I wanted to change the general name for Warrior101's classes in factions instead of classes (since Wizard had schools; Pirate had classes, so Warrior has factions) and I was also thinking that after you reach level 25 (the half-way point) you do a special assignment for General Ace in which in the end you could choose one in six divisions:
-Front Lines- Be one of the first warriors to enter full on combat.
-Strategist- Be the one who comess up with the Plan of Attack.
-Marine-Be the one who secures battlegrounds before the major fight begins.
-Army-Be the one who does the most in comba
-Commandment-Be the one who carries out the Strategist's plan.
-Shadow-Walker-Be the one who takes down baddies without anyone noticing.
If you can't choose one there'll be a 'I can't decide' choice which randomly puts you into a division.
You can change your division, but either for crowns, or to reach a certain rank in that division and ask to be changed, but you'll have to start over in that division.
~Tell me what you guys think.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2010
spy should be changed to ninja because spy is kinda in the future and how about the teacher for the classes are

ninja-sensei shell(turtle sensei)
knight-sir grizz(bear knight)
brigand-desperado jack(coyote bandit)
samurai-shogun bovi(cow shogun)
wanderer-rebel anura (frog rebel)
adventurer-reptilio(dragon adventurer)

i think it will be cool

Captain
May 02, 2009
aquadroid160 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
spy should be changed to ninja because spy is kinda in the future and how about the teacher for the classes are

ninja-sensei shell(turtle sensei)
knight-sir grizz(bear knight)
brigand-desperado jack(coyote bandit)
samurai-shogun bovi(cow shogun)
wanderer-rebel anura (frog rebel)
adventurer-reptilio(dragon adventurer)

i think it will be cool
I never really thought about the faction trainers. The ones you posted seem perfect for the factions.

Ensign
May 28, 2009
I like the idea, but one little thing; I'm not sure if the "only cares about" way of describing the characters is a good way to start. It's one thing to say that "pyromancers are good at dealing damage," but I doubt they "only care about dealing damage."

The knight is probably more "cares deeply about honor and his own fame." After all, most knights in history and fiction played by rules that, while allowing a lot of dirty fighting, kept their relationships on the level.

Also, the brigand wouldn't fight "just to fight", he would fight for the money. This is a guy who wants to get a good take when he wins. Mabye mercenary or raider is a better name.

Love the adventurer idea though. Mabye give them some of the swashbuckler powers like knife throwing, jumping, or dodging traps.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
Awsome idea!!!! But instead of Warrior101, they make it Gladiator101 or Titan101, just to keep the names simple.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2011
Hey could you tell KI if the make the ga,e come out could there be instead of ships flying creatures thats it.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2009
Why not a medival101 or knight101?

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I don't normally comment but i thought there was enough thought here to add something. instead of picking a warrior class to play what about a being a general that would gain various units like you suggest in the way of cards played out in the wizard 101 fashion but with the combat system of pirates your level and skill ect would allow you more units on the field etc a bigger army and earning/ finding bigger and better combat troops to deploy.

Captain
May 02, 2009
turaksh on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
I don't normally comment but i thought there was enough thought here to add something. instead of picking a warrior class to play what about a being a general that would gain various units like you suggest in the way of cards played out in the wizard 101 fashion but with the combat system of pirates your level and skill ect would allow you more units on the field etc a bigger army and earning/ finding bigger and better combat troops to deploy.
Well, I didn't want Warrior101 to be too similar to Pirate101, but I did want to use Wizard101's combat rules and Pirate101's combat field, but I didn't want any units or it would be exactly like Pirate101 only with different factions, faction trainers, and stroyline. But you do help me develope Warrior101 into a better game, so I thank you.

Captain
May 02, 2009
MrPotatoHead373 on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Why not a medival101 or knight101?
Warrior101 isn't suppose to be a Mideval type game nor a game about knights, but a game of different factions of warriors questing through the storyline trying to stop a common enemy.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2010
coolster50 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:

coolster50 how about the faction trainers places are

knight:knight's castle(this was easy to think of)
wanderer:wanderer's camp(sorry did not know what to put)
ninja:ninja's hideout
brigand:brigand's gym
samurai:samurai's palace
adventurer:adventurer's den

and how about pirate101 companions but instead they are soldiers
walking between worlds would be tiring how about instead you use the key to open a room where you see a map and the parts are missing so you eventually find all of the pieces to go to the worlds so you talk to a phoenix and he will gladly carry you

by the way i am
Brave Ethan Silverswashbuckler level 24

Captain
May 02, 2009
aquadroid160 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
coolster50 how about the faction trainers places are

knight:knight's castle(this was easy to think of)
wanderer:wanderer's camp(sorry did not know what to put)
ninja:ninja's hideout
brigand:brigand's gym
samurai:samurai's palace
adventurer:adventurer's den

and how about pirate101 companions but instead they are soldiers
walking between worlds would be tiring how about instead you use the key to open a room where you see a map and the parts are missing so you eventually find all of the pieces to go to the worlds so you talk to a phoenix and he will gladly carry you

by the way i am
Brave Ethan Silverswashbuckler level 24
I like it very much but when I think of castle I think of a large palace/mansion, so how about Knight's Fortress. And instead of Samurai's Palace, how about Samurai's Dojo or Pogoda, something like that.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
In Warrior101, I could see it something similar to Free Realms. The world is something like a miss-match of world colonies and you travel there by foot (yes, you'd have mounts). Kinda change it from going from world to world like in Wizard101 and Pirate101. A lot of designs from the original worlds could be used, (an Egytian themed desert like Krokotopia, a metropoliton town like Wizard City, archipelago like Skull Island, cold forests like Grizzlehiem etc.)

In Wizard101, the spell card you used could only be used that one time unless you had multiple copies or a Reshuffle spell. In Pirate101, a Power could only be used once per battle and no more. The powers/skills in Warrior101 could be reused. You'd only have the one power, and it can only be used once a round before it needs to be recharged like the ship powers in Pirate101.

No one seems to have brought up how pets could be of aid in this game. Would they give spells like those in Wizard101 or do attacks like Pirate101?

Anyway I this is a good way to set the geography and how other things in battle could work.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2010
coolster50 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
I like it very much but when I think of castle I think of a large palace/mansion, so how about Knight's Fortress. And instead of Samurai's Palace, how about Samurai's Dojo or Pogoda, something like that.
thanks i had a lot of trouble with those. hey if this does become a game i hope i can get something for helping