Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard to Pirate but how about Warrior?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
coolster50 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
I really think you shouldn't choose your race, because every other Kingsisle game makes you human, so why not this one?

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
coolster50 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I think I'll have the 6th race be Lion/Lioness or Dragon/Dragoness (Thanks EpicPirate1234 for dragon idea), I'll let you choose which since only one person gave a replay to my second message. And I wanted to change the general name for Warrior101's classes in factions instead of classes (since Wizard had schools; Pirate had classes, so Warrior has factions) and I was also thinking that after you reach level 25 (the half-way point) you do a special assignment for General Ace in which in the end you could choose one in six divisions:
-Front Lines- Be one of the first warriors to enter full on combat.
-Strategist- Be the one who comess up with the Plan of Attack.
-Marine-Be the one who secures battlegrounds before the major fight begins.
-Army-Be the one who does the most in comba
-Commandment-Be the one who carries out the Strategist's plan.
-Shadow-Walker-Be the one who takes down baddies without anyone noticing.
If you can't choose one there'll be a 'I can't decide' choice which randomly puts you into a division.
You can change your division, but either for crowns, or to reach a certain rank in that division and ask to be changed, but you'll have to start over in that division.
~Tell me what you guys think.
I have to say, this idea is awesome. But, I think you guys are getting a little carried away with the fairy-tale related races . Shouldn't we just have normal human players? Then it would be alot easier for the company to possibly make Warrior101.

Smart Horace Reade

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
You are a.... genius!! OMG That sounds like an epic game, eh when it's made!! I am like screaming right now!! I have always wanted to be a spy!!

• Eh, warriors scare me.
  • Adventure race sounds like they will fight all the time.
  • Spy's sound epic
Uh, you get the idea
Love the idea. I could had just said that
Jenna- Btw level 61

Captain
May 02, 2009
Artemis49 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
I have to say, this idea is awesome. But, I think you guys are getting a little carried away with the fairy-tale related races . Shouldn't we just have normal human players? Then it would be alot easier for the company to possibly make Warrior101.

Smart Horace Reade
Thanks for liking my idea. The reason I wanted races was because I wanted a little diversity. I mean in W101 and P101 you always play as a human, so why not be something other than human? I mean if all of KI's games made you play a human, wouldn't you eventually get tired of being a human and wanna play as another race? But, as it seems, the races part of Warrior101 is the only thing that most people aren't fond of. So, I may drop it, since not many people like the idea.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Marleybone Veteran

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
i think there should be a martialarts101. i think wizard101 should end after two or three worlds. its just my opion if this was to be true i would be adventure

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Ooh I wanna be a Samurai! But instead of Kingisle making the game, why not do a roleplay for it on these message boards! If you do, my person will be Fearless Melissa Evans, a Samurai level 1 (all of them should be the same level because then its fair.)

From,
Fearless Melissa Evans, Level 11, random helper for the pirate101 message boards.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
and one more thing. I like the idea of having races. I would be a fairy samurai.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
What about weapon of choice?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Great idea but I only like the Night, and Spy... I think so should change the Catoreries aroun... or brainstorm a little. But good thinking matie.

Drak Blaze Everhart

Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
I think we should have like a team because in wizard its like too hard. when you are in a fight you need help and in pirate you have a crew. So it would be cool if it wasn't 1v2 or 1v3 more like 2v2 and 3v3. but you will only get the two not like in pirate you get a crew in this one you just get to too help you so its fair.

p.s. And if a lot of us support it might make KI put it into thought

Captain
May 02, 2009
techdemon on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have like a team because in wizard its like too hard. when you are in a fight you need help and in pirate you have a crew. So it would be cool if it wasn't 1v2 or 1v3 more like 2v2 and 3v3. but you will only get the two not like in pirate you get a crew in this one you just get to too help you so its fair.

p.s. And if a lot of us support it might make KI put it into thought
Well, in both P101 and W101 as the worlds progress, the amount of enemies per battle increases. Plus, since when have villains ever played fair (and why can't heroes play dirty)? I guess that's why in Wizard its 1v2 from KT onward and why in P101 its either 3v3, 3v4, or 4v5 or 4vX (X being a number of enemies more than 5)

Ensign
Sep 11, 2011
Guys I think I know what kingsisle is planning next and they have left sooooo many hints. Ninja101 Just trust me on this. Respond so i can see what you think.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Le Lord on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Guys I think I know what kingsisle is planning next and they have left sooooo many hints. Ninja101 Just trust me on this. Respond so i can see what you think.
What were some of thier hints?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Maybe KI WILL make this a game,and they want it to be mostly fan-made.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Here are some little things:
when you want to delete a character what does it say?How about when you exit wizard101 or pirate101,what will it say?
Here is a BIG thing, what will the online website look like?
see ya on the battlefields!
Smiling Natalie lvl 49

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
What about the class symbols?

Captain
May 02, 2009
pirate101 lover on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
Here are some little things:
when you want to delete a character what does it say?How about when you exit wizard101 or pirate101,what will it say?
Here is a BIG thing, what will the online website look like?
see ya on the battlefields!
Smiling Natalie lvl 49
Good point, I've mainly been focused on the big picture, not the small ones. Hmmm... If Wizard says Abracadabra and Pirate is Yohoho! then what should Warrior's be? And for the log outs a could be similar to Pirate101 with a "Are you sure..." message. And the website...that requires a little more thought. And I've never even thought about the class symbols O. O Thanks for pointing those things out.

Coolster50
A Pirate of Every Class

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
i meant when you exit pirate101 or wizard101 it says something.wizard101:learn magic to defeat evil and save wizard city.pirate101:set sail for a pirate game like no other!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I think there should be something like Galaxy101 where you can chose which alien you want to be and chose what job you want to have. Like it could include being a magic teacher's assistant, pirates, guard in the military.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Can't forget the mini games!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
What will be your quest after you defeat Grand General Zachary Zillion? How will the fighting moves differ from p101?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Fantastic idea! Only problem is, we do need to receive companions.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Aha, I've made names for both the places and names of the trainers

Places:
Knight: Knight's Round Table
Wanderer: Wanderer's Hidden Waterfall
Ninja: Ninja's Dojo
Brigand: Brigand's Hideout
Samurai: Coast of Shuriken
Adventurer: Adventurer's Beach

Trainers:
Knight: Duke Roar (Bear GrandKnight)
Wander: Leo Dart (Human Treasure Hunter)
Ninja: Sensei Katana (Bull Master)
Brigand: Bandit Bart (Extreme Robber)
Samurai: Jiyo (Pronounced G-OH) Longsword (Legendary Hero of Shuriken)
Adventurer: Captain Gunn (Undead Rich Pirate)
That's my ideas.