Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard to Pirate but how about Warrior?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
coolster50 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
i have thought about the same exact thing. kick in a animal tamer and a blacksmith and you have yourself a game in my opinion

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
you need make limited chat better because you cant say look an training tomb or something. by the way you need to please put in a dog and cat pet i like animals so can you add that that please

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
Hey i like el torto can you put someone like him in or make him a companion but he is old. and when you meet him he teels the tale of the armada and them being defeated. and bonnie annie is a mother ad has like 5 kits. and you know blah blah blah after you do some things for her, her kit will sees an opertunity for aventure. then he says "i want to follow my mother foot steeps. let me join your crew"
then the music then he or she is you companion.if you boy kit is boy if girl kit is girl

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
how about you choose your side and you cant battle other people on the good side or the bad side and have any of you seen slugterra and the ghouls. the ghols are like evil versions of good companions and maybe you have to capture someone and bring them to the eveil peoples leader and then he converts them. so reall y kinda like fusionfall

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
Since we went from wizards to pirates I thought "Hey, why not warriors?". In Warrior100 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City would be Fort Ridley(pronunced rid-lee), your Malistare is Grand General Zachary Zillion. As a warrior you could be Knight, Wanderer, Spy, Brigand, Samurai, and Adventurer. You could also be one in 5 races: Human, Goat/Lam, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, or Undead Being.
Knight: Warriors whose only true goal is to raise their own fame. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight.
Wanderer:Warriors who are only interested in how much money they make at the end of the day. a Wanderers most basic skill is how to make enemies distracted.
Spy:Agile warriors who inflitrated enemey bases only to gain knowledge on their enemies. A spy's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once.
Brigand:Warriors who fight to fight. When a Brigand has enough exasperation, he/she has the ablilty to drop all enemies in a 2 unit range.
Samurai:Warriors who fight for peace. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy or even have the enemy change sides for x amount of turns.
Adventurer:Warriors who fight to create maps and charts. As an adventurer you have more health than usual and can easily escape a tough situation.
-You meat General Ace after you atempt to escape from a mission gone wrong (issued to you from Grand General Zillion) and he teaches you the values of fighting on the good side. You then travel from Fort Ridley to Battlegrounds of Uphill, to the Unspeakable Gorge, to Dead Man's Valley finally making it to For Zillion. To travel between worlds you use a magicless spiral key (so you have to walk between the worlds in a safe tube) The plot for Warrior101 is to hunt down Grand General Zillion and make him pay for assigning you to a dangerous task force.

-I know KingsIsle may tweak the storyline a bit and maybe change some of the classes and races and I know you guys may have some changes of your own.
how about a seprhant specias

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012

Heres the problem I do believe that their should be another game something101, however the problem with Warrior101 is that it is basically the exact same thing as pirate101 because the battle style would be the same and your talking about adding companions and the weapon choices of that game would be the same as pirate101 whether you believe me or not it really would be if you come up with a better thing than warrior101 than I would be more than happy to here it I thought their could be something involving possibly flying in both pirate101 and wizard101 their hasn't been anything incorporated with flying or really maybe underwater i think and you might not agree with me but I'll say it anyways atlantis101 or flight101
Thank you and if anyone likes my idea let me it would be appreciated

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 48

Captain
May 02, 2009
Ethan the baron on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Heres the problem I do believe that their should be another game something101, however the problem with Warrior101 is that it is basically the exact same thing as pirate101 because the battle style would be the same and your talking about adding companions and the weapon choices of that game would be the same as pirate101 whether you believe me or not it really would be if you come up with a better thing than warrior101 than I would be more than happy to here it I thought their could be something involving possibly flying in both pirate101 and wizard101 their hasn't been anything incorporated with flying or really maybe underwater i think and you might not agree with me but I'll say it anyways atlantis101 or flight101
Thank you and if anyone likes my idea let me it would be appreciated

Find me in the game
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 48
It is true, but I was trying to make a combat system combining both Wizard101's and Pirate101's. So I used Pirate101's combat board but Wizard101's combat rules. And I could think of something to make Warrior101's companions as far apart as from Pirate101's companions as possible. Or just change them to temporary allies.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
coolster50 on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
It is true, but I was trying to make a combat system combining both Wizard101's and Pirate101's. So I used Pirate101's combat board but Wizard101's combat rules. And I could think of something to make Warrior101's companions as far apart as from Pirate101's companions as possible. Or just change them to temporary allies.
Okay now I see ojk then well if you can do this then I guess it won't be such a bad idea after all and as long as the storyline is as good as wizard101 and pirate101 then i like the idea and good luck hopefully you can convince KI to do this in the future.
Find me in the game
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 49

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
I personally like that idea. but pirate 101 hasn't been out for that long. if it happens it probably won't be for a while. also, will the gameplay be the same? and how about companions?

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
  • I have a great idea
  • Blacksmiths to upgrade weapons and buff them
  • A new class with a lance which is heavily armoured very weak damage and very slow like a tank
  • New homes like a castle
  • Huge battles like a war (not to much exactly)
  • Control your own knights like a king and buy some
Thats it

Chase Level 17

Captain
May 02, 2009
Legend of Cool Ran... on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
  • I have a great idea
  • Blacksmiths to upgrade weapons and buff them
  • A new class with a lance which is heavily armoured very weak damage and very slow like a tank
  • New homes like a castle
  • Huge battles like a war (not to much exactly)
  • Control your own knights like a king and buy some
Thats it

Chase Level 17
  • In response:
  • good idea, I never really thought about that
  • I could add a cool lance weapon(like the tiger claws) and have it be a rare drop (but not too rare)
  • Trying to finish with the storyline and stuff before adding fun features like houses and housing
  • You mean like a large scale battle? I could do that for major boss fights
  • They could be like w101's henchmen, but only you can tell them what to do and when to do it

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
coolster50 on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
  • In response:
  • good idea, I never really thought about that
  • I could add a cool lance weapon(like the tiger claws) and have it be a rare drop (but not too rare)
  • Trying to finish with the storyline and stuff before adding fun features like houses and housing
  • You mean like a large scale battle? I could do that for major boss fights
  • They could be like w101's henchmen, but only you can tell them what to do and when to do it
Also I had more ideas as well

• There should be a raft to move the player around easily if there is a river.
  • I think PVP matches should be 15 v 15 so its like a war.
  • For pvp matches both teams have to get to their castle and break down the door and destroy their tower.
  • Mages? I think they should be in there as well they are not like wizards but they set elemental traps which enemies can step on use elemental buffs to give additional effects. They use range magic attacks at enemies.
  • Clerics? They are like privateers and life wizards they heal alot they attack a bit. They can put armor on their fellow teammates and set walls like blockades. They also can boost their stats like to run further, increase defense,to increase criticals, and armor. They also can heal revive people by a few health Like guardian spirit and heal others and even set healing bases temporarily.
  • Every class can use shields but Mage And spy
  • Have groups like a guild for people to join it. The maximum for a group is 100,000 since there will be a heap of people playing it once it goes reality.
  • The Mages weapons are staffs,magic brooms and wands.
  • The Clerics weapons are hammers,cleric staffs(not magical ones) and swords

Thats it Chase Level 17

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Legend of Cool Ran... on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
Also I had more ideas as well

• There should be a raft to move the player around easily if there is a river.
  • I think PVP matches should be 15 v 15 so its like a war.
  • For pvp matches both teams have to get to their castle and break down the door and destroy their tower.
  • Mages? I think they should be in there as well they are not like wizards but they set elemental traps which enemies can step on use elemental buffs to give additional effects. They use range magic attacks at enemies.
  • Clerics? They are like privateers and life wizards they heal alot they attack a bit. They can put armor on their fellow teammates and set walls like blockades. They also can boost their stats like to run further, increase defense,to increase criticals, and armor. They also can heal revive people by a few health Like guardian spirit and heal others and even set healing bases temporarily.
  • Every class can use shields but Mage And spy
  • Have groups like a guild for people to join it. The maximum for a group is 100,000 since there will be a heap of people playing it once it goes reality.
  • The Mages weapons are staffs,magic brooms and wands.
  • The Clerics weapons are hammers,cleric staffs(not magical ones) and swords

Thats it Chase Level 17
I made some typos as well

• They dont use staffs anymore they use spell books
  • Balistas and cannons added
  • Clerics have a 10% increased damage when using catapults, Balistas and cannons because they dont do a lot of damage when they use their weapons
  • Gladiator arena added to compete through fighting monsters for rewards
  • Bazzar and treasure cards added
Thats it Chase Level 17
Hoodoo Expert

Captain
May 13, 2011
coolster50 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Ok, I've been thinking for awhile, and here's how the character creation/tutorial starts:
(The sound of armies clashing in the background) The words 'Somewhere on a Battlefield' (like how Pirate starts) are written in a fancy font. There stands General Ace helping you out of your situation. Ace asks your name (in Warrior you can pick an adjective, name, then a two part last name ex. Strong Alex ThunderFlame). Then he asks for your gender and you design your character's race, facial features and starter outfit. Afterwards he asks how you got into that mess (choices are Glory (Knight), Fortune (Wanderer), Skill (Ninja), Battle (Mercenary), Peace (Samurai), Adventure (Adventurer)). At that moment he recruits you and asks for a platoon for you to join (Front Lines=Doug Al; Strategist=Miss N. Heart; Marine=G.O. Owen Doodley; Army=Private Danz; Commandment=Rick Richard; Shadow-Walker= X). Some of Zillians spies find out that you switched sides and attempt an ambush (this is also where you can skip the tutorial if you've already done it). Ace then teaches you about the basisics of combat and soldier ordering. Ace realizes that his army is on the losing side and orders a "strategic fall back". Then your quest begins...
dont forget this: you choose that your a boy or a girl cause the protagonist cant see you for some reason. merles vision was failing him and you stood of boochbeards blind side. general ace is likely heavily armored. he could say this

"I can't see clearly through this visor. Are you a boy or a girl?"

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
personally i would want a ninja101 or alien101 more but this seems ok

Captain
May 02, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on May 1, 2013 wrote:
dont forget this: you choose that your a boy or a girl cause the protagonist cant see you for some reason. merles vision was failing him and you stood of boochbeards blind side. general ace is likely heavily armored. he could say this

"I can't see clearly through this visor. Are you a boy or a girl?"
Actually, I was intending that Ace found you wounded-ish in a dark, damp burrow

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
coolster50 on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
I had a few typos so I wanted to clear them up. 1: Fort Zillion 2: yes I meant Warrior101 and not Warrior100.

I also wanted to say that Warrior was intented to be in the Spiral and in Warrior101 you would use Pirate101's battle board but Wizard101's battle rules (for example in Fort Ridley it would be 1v1 but in Battlegrounds of Uphill and areas past that it would be 1v2 and one more enemy would join with more players joining stopping at 4v4) and unlike in pirate101 you will not receive companions but allies are welcomed.

I am also thinking about adding one more race to balance out with the classes so, I wanted to see what you would come up (you must include a male/female counterpart to the race).

Thank you for your ideas and keep on sailing!
Maybe you should create it yourself, computer programing isn't that hard, actually. I'd support you 100% and I'd pay for memberships or something like that. P.S. add ninja!

Captain
May 02, 2009
blam5025 on May 14, 2013 wrote:
Maybe you should create it yourself, computer programing isn't that hard, actually. I'd support you 100% and I'd pay for memberships or something like that. P.S. add ninja!
I would, but if took KI 5 years to create and publish Wizard101 (and who knows how long it took them to make Pirate101) and they had a team of people, so imagine how long it would take one guy who has no experience in Computer Programming to do it plus the software and stuff is really expensive (that doesn't mean I won't try)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
OH MY GISH I made a logo for this before I even read this post! I wish I could link the picture but I don't think that's allowed.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on May 18, 2013 wrote:
OH MY GISH I made a logo for this before I even read this post! I wish I could link the picture but I don't think that's allowed.
You could always post it on P101 central, they don't have the same rules as the message boards

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
coolster50 on May 16, 2013 wrote:
I would, but if took KI 5 years to create and publish Wizard101 (and who knows how long it took them to make Pirate101) and they had a team of people, so imagine how long it would take one guy who has no experience in Computer Programming to do it plus the software and stuff is really expensive (that doesn't mean I won't try)
Pirate101 took two years and maybe Warrior might take two years also. I bet KI is making the game right now. If they are, I'm gonna play it or maybe you should make it yourself. I would pay for it and everything but if you want to create this game, then I bet you better get a job at KI and make this game cause KI might not be doing the way you would like it so you should help them. I believe the first world should be Avalon or Aquila cause it's a warrior game and warriors reside in those worlds and so the new races and weapons come in
Weapons
  • So the first race would be this.
  • Foxes
  • Badgers
  • The Weapons
  • Lances
  • Guns
  • Axes
  • Swords
  • Sword and Shields
  • Swords and Guns
  • Spears
  • Shields and Spears
  • Shields and Guns
  • Swords and Guns
  • The Talents
  • You come up with them

Ensign
Mar 15, 2013
Great idea but I do not get the wanderer part

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
I have and idea for another class

Barbarian: He is a warrior who never gives up. With strong fighting spirit and fearless hearts. The Barbarian has a super strong spirit that he has the highest endurance out of everyone. His attack damage is weak though.
He uses a Axe and sometimes a throwing hammer. His special ability is Blood Rage. Blood Rage makes the Barbarian do massive damage but he loses 5% of health for each swing with the axe.

Berserker: A super strong warrior with low endurance and high damage.His special Ability is Charged attack.
His Charged attack sets up in 5 Stages. The strongest being 5 and the weakest 1. Charged attack takes time and sometimes luck When someone hits you while using it your Charged gets canceled But if your lucky enough to get to 5 It will Almost Always Instant Kill people or enemies. Charged attack takes a few turns About 5

Thats all

Chase

Ensign
May 09, 2009
I really like the idea cause it would be cool that there would be like a medieval version of ki. cause for one I like knights and stuff and maybe the idea would come from Avalon cause that was the part where there were those kind of warriors

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
idk if i missed something but it doesnt look like any of those classes are made for support or healing. how about alchemist?
I could see that happening