Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Shops

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2010
Ok, actually I have 2 questions. I just got to Valencia at level 15. is that a good level? Also, where are the shops? I want some new gear!

Clever Cole,"The Perfectionist."

Community Leader
I am not sure on how many shops but seville might have what you are looking for,

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Nov 04, 2010
Paige MoonShade on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
I am not sure on how many shops but seville might have what you are looking for,
i just got there last night. They only had jewelery and a merchant. I wonder where the other stuff is.

Clever Cole,"The perfectionist."

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
If you're looking for item shops, then you'll find them at the sivella docks.

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
cps2001 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
i just got there last night. They only had jewelery and a merchant. I wonder where the other stuff is.

Clever Cole,"The perfectionist."
The other shops are a mystery at the moment, maybe in the other skyways that are forbidden.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Sivelia just has the fuel shop, the merchant, and the free trader, Maybe when some of us level up and Kingsisle updates again, we can go to the other skyways, and maybe there are shops there