Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Celestial dragon pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
I have done every quest in subata temple including the moomanchurian candidate, and i have not recieved my pet the celestial dragon, can anyone else point me in the direction of what i am missing?

Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
I have the same problem and no you are not missing anything just contact Customer Support and send in a ticket.

I hope they fix this problem soon and all the other bugs out there

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
macmau5 on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
I have done every quest in subata temple including the moomanchurian candidate, and i have not recieved my pet the celestial dragon, can anyone else point me in the direction of what i am missing?
Check you badge log book to see if you have received the badge "Savior of Mooshu" (it will be around 3rd page I think) which under the badge it will say: "Reward: Celestial Dragon"

Ensign
Sep 07, 2011
I got the dragon but it was from a side quest. Wish I could remember the name of it but I do remember this: It started fighting some ninja pigs in a hut in town and man were they nasty. I tried a few times, died and decided to wait until later. In fact, after I finished the main story line.

Sure hope I can move him to another character. I do not want to do that quest series again!

Lucas
Level 50 Bucaneer

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Philosopher726 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
Check you badge log book to see if you have received the badge "Savior of Mooshu" (it will be around 3rd page I think) which under the badge it will say: "Reward: Celestial Dragon"
That's the problem, the badge never popped up, yet i did the quest that was required and many more, i fought the ninja pigs in the hut and in the abe pagoda i believe it was also. I have finished the main story a long long time ago, and now i am after every pet. Just got my ebon spectre after seven hours of farming . I even almost have all my companions to level fifty, i just want my dragon lol.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
macmau5 on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
That's the problem, the badge never popped up, yet i did the quest that was required and many more, i fought the ninja pigs in the hut and in the abe pagoda i believe it was also. I have finished the main story a long long time ago, and now i am after every pet. Just got my ebon spectre after seven hours of farming . I even almost have all my companions to level fifty, i just want my dragon lol.
Hmm, okay so it seems that you are missing that badge to get the Celestial Dragon. Okay, lets try this (I am not good at guiding others but I will try) :

As a Privateer that I am, when I had to promote for the second time my first companion Egg Shen, I had to go and talk with Master Hao. Master Hao, gave to Egg Shen a quest to complete at the "Paths of Penance" just follow that quest (if it is the same quest for all the different class Pirates first companions that is) and at the end of the promotion quest when you will talk to your first companion at a Tavern you will get the badge "Savior of Mooshu" which will grand you the Celestial Dragon and also you will get the badge "Kaizoku no Sensei". I am not sure if I can go into more details on this quest because I do not know if I am allowed too

I think One-Eyed Jack or Blind Mew can correct me on this as they know Spiral better than me

Ensign
Apr 05, 2012
Are you sure that you actually finished the quest line?
I noticed when I was doing it, quest helper dropped the very last step to go talk to
someone. Sorry I forget the name, but if I hadn't noticed it right then, I too would
probably have missed the last quest and missed out on the pet.
Hope this helps.
Kiley

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I had the same problem, I knew it was supposed to drop after I completed the line quests starting with The Moo Manchurian Candidate. I completed these quests, but still did not receive my dragon. However, I still had an outstanding quest given by the same guy who gave me The Moo Manchurian Candidate quest, (cant remember name) so I decided to do that quest. That other quest actually led me to defeat Moo Manchu, which is the guy you need to defeat to receive the badge Savior of Mooshu, and get my dragon pet. I hope this will be helpful.

Ensign
Jan 08, 2012
i have the celestia dragon and i had to upgrade my wing chun to master and do some side quests i think not completely sure but just do everything with moo manchu in it and you will get it sometime

silver dino walker lvl 50 musketeer

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Ok just got my celestial dragon pet this morning. It is a reward for completing your very first mates final promotion in mooshu. So no matter what class you are you wont get the reward until you complete the moomanchurian candidate and your game starting first mate's final promotion thats what gives you the Badge ( Savior of Mooshu) For swashbucklers who start with sabadoi the horse khan. Final promotion is long have to fight khan guardians in a few diff zones then fight dragons in subata skyway to collect dragon horns to turn into hunan the barbarian. Finally you kill hunan and when you celebrate in the tavern afterwards you get your pet, provided you already did the moomanchurian candidate quest line.

Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
The quest line to get the Celestial Dragon starts all the way from Quanshi in the library in Subata. It is a long quest line that ends with a little dungeon where you fight some terracotta warriors that wear the same armor circle as the Duck of Death. After you defeat them, you will fight Moo Manshu. You will receive the dragon after that.

Ensign
May 16, 2011
I have done the full Emperor Moo quest line. I have also upgraded my very first companion Louis Le Bisque who is now level 48 but still no badge nor celestial dragon pet.

I have been back to Moo Manchu and I've been to the governor, it is most frustrating!

Ensign
May 02, 2010
Shadronica you are a musketeer you get Wing Chun as your first companion. You will need to get him promoted twice (lvl. 47).

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
macmau5 and other fellow Pirates who had the same question,

Can you please update us if you have manage to receive your Celestial Dragon pet after following the above help from fellow Pirates so that others who will have similar question to get their answer here?

Thank you

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
I just got this pet after a wide goose chase. :P Literally, lol.

I am a privateer. I did the Moo Manchurian Candidate quest, fought with terracotta warriors, fought with Moo Manshu, visited the Governor but when the quest ended, there was no saviour of Mooshu, or celestial dragon.

Frustrated, I scrolled up and down on this thread, only to realize that my very first companion, the goose was still at level 42. :(

I quickly bought some companion points with gold (5100 per point as I was already Lvl 50), bumped the goose's level to 46.The goose then asked me to meet in the basement of a tavern. Then the quest line for this pet started rolling and a while later, I got it at last.

Good luck to everyone else going for this.

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
There are 2 steps to receiving the Celestial Dragon Pet.
1. You need to complete the Moo Manchurian Candidate Quest, (as stated above).
2. You need to level the companion you started to the game with to either 47 or 48, then complete the side quest to upgrade that companion.

Typically the Moo Manchurian Candidate is completed before your companion reaches the correct level. Once you meet your companion in the tavern to accept their promotion you should receive the Dragon Pet.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
That is great "KingKsb" and "clb669"

Your above info will help the rest fellow Pirates who have questions on how to get the Celestial Dragon pet.

Enjoy pirating life in Spiral young Pirates

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ozzie Mozzie on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
I have done the full Emperor Moo quest line. I have also upgraded my very first companion Louis Le Bisque who is now level 48 but still no badge nor celestial dragon pet.

I have been back to Moo Manchu and I've been to the governor, it is most frustrating!
He has to be lvl 50 and you wasted your training points on the wrong companion, lol! He would be Egg Shen so you wasted all your gold for nothing. Now when you see this I want you to slap your face saying "I wasted all my gold for nothing!" says Shardronica.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
It sounds to me, and I could be wrong, that this badge comes from completeing all the Mooshu quests. That includes side quests and companion promotions, not one or the other.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
Melody Fisher on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
It sounds to me, and I could be wrong, that this badge comes from completeing all the Mooshu quests. That includes side quests and companion promotions, not one or the other.
You are wrong. I've havent finished all of the side quests in Mooshu, and as for the companion promos you only need your starter companion promoted at the second tier. You need to promote your first companion before you start the Moomanchurian Quest because in the promotion quest it introduces the villian you are supposed to fight in the Moomanchurian.

I do have the Celestial Dragon pet.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
He has to be lvl 50 and you wasted your training points on the wrong companion, lol! He would be Egg Shen so you wasted all your gold for nothing. Now when you see this I want you to slap your face saying "I wasted all my gold for nothing!" says Shardronica.
Listen jake344, everyone makes a mistake. And you criticizing them for it doesn't make you any tougher. Take your rudeness elsewhere. It's not wanted here on the forums.

Making fun of someone for a mistake they made is a mistake in its own...

Ensign
Dec 27, 2009
I actually just got the badge from finishing the quest line to defeat Moo Manchu. I forget where it started, but it ends with you having to hit a gong to defeat the stone soldiers in the tomb. Then you have to fight Moo Manchu himself, after that, you go back to the governer in Hamamitsu, And it will give you the badge and pet upon completion. Badge (Saviour of Mooshu) Quest was called The Tomb of Kow Cheng. Hope this was helpful to someone :) Prequest being Emperor Moo chain. Starting at http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Quest:The_Moo_Manchurian_Candidate Good luck!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Valdrick on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
Listen jake344, everyone makes a mistake. And you criticizing them for it doesn't make you any tougher. Take your rudeness elsewhere. It's not wanted here on the forums.

Making fun of someone for a mistake they made is a mistake in its own...
Well he did waste his gold all for nothing but at least Louis got his last promo.

Community Leader
Sniper Rose on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
Well he did waste his gold all for nothing but at least Louis got his last promo.
Actually the player didnt waste anything, they have a companion thats been trained up.

Not training all your companions? Your pirate is weak.

The waste here is players not fully understanding the game, and making fun of others for not playing in their chosen (and obviously not the best) style.

If your not training up all your companions, your nerfing yourself.

Besides gold is EASY to come by, I have 5 pirates that have troubles staying under the gold cap, that have full fleets of ships. Any player with reasonable "Pirate101" skills, should NEVER have problems with gold. I am tired of buying housing items just to stay under the gold cap now!

And no, you do NOT have to finish ALL Mooshu quests to get the Celestial Dragon pet.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV