Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Recruiting Your Teachers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
So i had the idea of after some point in the game after all your training your teacher will give you a number of yuor class only quests that in the end will reward you in gaining them as a companion. Who agree's This would be cool

Community Leader
MasterOfSteel on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
So i had the idea of after some point in the game after all your training your teacher will give you a number of yuor class only quests that in the end will reward you in gaining them as a companion. Who agree's This would be cool
I'd love to have Mordekai as a companion!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
Yeah it would! Don't you think it would be a little hard for your teachers to go on pirate expeditions and also train their many students too?

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
I'd love to have Mordekai as a companion!
I'd rather be in Mordekai's crew, seriously i admire him too much to see him as a lower officer.

Ensign
Jun 11, 2011
AstroStorm on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
I'd rather be in Mordekai's crew, seriously i admire him too much to see him as a lower officer.
You could make it so that in your imagination, he is your lifetime pirating partner.

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
I have thought about this but I would have to disagree because things would be too easy if the teachers joined. also there is the fact that they have many other students too.

although I do like the idea of joining a teachers crew and doing side quests for them other then the usual. It would be awesome if they could join you in combat for those quests too.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
blazey11 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
You could make it so that in your imagination, he is your lifetime pirating partner.
Well i guess thats it for me, I fully agree to this idea!

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
The student becoming the master? I think that this is a fantastic idea.

Community Leader
I'd love this idea but could you imagine thousands of Vadima's or Mordekai's running around? .-. not diverse.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Community Leader
Pirates o the Spir... on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I'd love this idea but could you imagine thousands of Vadima's or Mordekai's running around? .-. not diverse.
I'd settle for just seeing them in action at some point. A quest where they join you and fight beside you . . . or step in when you are outmatched. That would be cool. Could a class quest. Then, some point far in the future, there is an Epic Class Quest where all 5 show up for a giant battle with just the PC (similar to the Magnificent 7 battle when it's just you and the other 6 members).

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Talkin The Plank on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I'd settle for just seeing them in action at some point. A quest where they join you and fight beside you . . . or step in when you are outmatched. That would be cool. Could a class quest. Then, some point far in the future, there is an Epic Class Quest where all 5 show up for a giant battle with just the PC (similar to the Magnificent 7 battle when it's just you and the other 6 members).
Omg yes! That would be amazing.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
Ok everyone remember the clockworks in Kane's court? When we invade the stronghold, it whould be like tower dungeons one clockwork after the next and we'll have one of the teachers to help us get up to Kane himself. Mordekai vs Rook, Vadima vs Bishop, Ol' Fish Eye vs Phule, Morgan vs Queen ( no official name yet ), and the Commodore vs Deacon ( he was somehow revived? ), then Avery should help us with Kane.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2011
AstroStorm on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Ok everyone remember the clockworks in Kane's court? When we invade the stronghold, it whould be like tower dungeons one clockwork after the next and we'll have one of the teachers to help us get up to Kane himself. Mordekai vs Rook, Vadima vs Bishop, Ol' Fish Eye vs Phule, Morgan vs Queen ( no official name yet ), and the Commodore vs Deacon ( he was somehow revived? ), then Avery should help us with Kane.
I disagree captin avery would die since is old you should do it with all your crew or your class teacher.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
salomidarling on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
I disagree captin avery would die since is old you should do it with all your crew or your class teacher.
Captain Avery isn't that old he just meant that he is too old for this kind of deadly adventure.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Zlyxer on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
Captain Avery isn't that old he just meant that he is too old for this kind of deadly adventure.
what about boochbeard and mr gandry? it says they appear in everything involving pirates but i only saw them in my boxing match against tyson

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
salomidarling on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Who know? Avery is a legend among pirates, he may not be in his prime but I bt he's much more powerful then he's really telling us.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2010
Yea...Mordekai is the coolest character in this game...my first thought on seeing him was "hope I can get him on my crew" but now it doesn't look like its gonna happen.