Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard in Tumbleweed???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
Hey guys! Just outta curiosity, is Boochbeard going to make anymore appearances in P101?
I was at the Travelling Medicine Show (Tumbleweed Skyway) and while fighting the chicken boxer i noticed Boochbeard and Gandry in the crowd watching among my companions.
Are these to central figures going to show up again? There appearances have been very minor in comparison to the Character Creators of W101, Merle and Gamma.

I would really like to know cause i really wanna see Boochbeard and Gandry again

Thanks Guys,
Scott Holystone

Captain
May 13, 2011
just saw it, but why did bonnie anne, ratbeard and old scratch look like i didnt promote them yet?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
just saw it, but why did bonnie anne, ratbeard and old scratch look like i didnt promote them yet?
it could be there sister's and brother's or after ya talk to Cap. Avery and do your piratin' and go asleep they planned to be there so they copied themselves and they want to the time machine and they seen you in the future.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
it could be there sister's and brother's or after ya talk to Cap. Avery and do your piratin' and go asleep they planned to be there so they copied themselves and they want to the time machine and they seen you in the future.
Um, I don't think so, the technology in the spiral has not evolved that far yet, still stuck in their own industrial revolution in Valencia.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
Um, I don't think so, the technology in the spiral has not evolved that far yet, still stuck in their own industrial revolution in Valencia.
Well maybe Valencia made a secret time machine but I didn't mean copied themselves and we might learn about the Time Machine later on in Valencia as you know, we haven't seen all of it yet.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
Sniper Rose on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
Well maybe Valencia made a secret time machine but I didn't mean copied themselves and we might learn about the Time Machine later on in Valencia as you know, we haven't seen all of it yet.
dout it a time machine not to be rude but a little far fechtched

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Keep a look out. Boochbeard and Gandry both show up all over the Spiral. Cool Ranch especially, but I'm sure I've spotted them elsewhere.

Ensign
May 17, 2011
I saw him in picture of Boochbeard in a cool ranch tavern I think.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Melody Fisher on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Keep a look out. Boochbeard and Gandry both show up all over the Spiral. Cool Ranch especially, but I'm sure I've spotted them elsewhere.
yay in the tutorial and tyson fight thats were i seen them so far