Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI Sent me some Mail :)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2012
Got a great mailer from KI today with a puzzle that gave me a Ninja Pig companion - very sweet. Thank you Kings Isle!!
As I live in the greater Austin area I was thinking of dressing us as one of my characters and standing outside your office with a sign that says "Can anyone please gift me?" but this was way more convenient!

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
Did you get it in your email because I didn't get it. Do you know how I can get it?

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I recently noticed a lot of people have been getting a map in the mail that gives them a ninja pig. My first thought was cool! How do I get that? I did some searching and found out that the map was given to people who have subscribed to Wizard101 and play Pirate101. Then I felt like I was given a sucker punch in the stomach. It hurts a lot. I have bought the Gandry and Cutthroat bundle and I feel like the people who have bought one of these bundles should be given an opportunity to earn this great companion. I still love you Kingsisle, you can call me selfish, but I think you should give the wizards wizard swag and give the pirates who spent lots of loot, pirate swag.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2009
where did you find the way for the last clue? i cant find the languages anywhere

please help :)

Ensign
Jun 16, 2009
Okay I got in my mail a map! I was like "WOAH!" And I felt that KI never mails, but they did! It was like a treausre map and I was exicted! Thank you staff!!!

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Fearless Cole Arms... on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I recently noticed a lot of people have been getting a map in the mail that gives them a ninja pig. My first thought was cool! How do I get that? I did some searching and found out that the map was given to people who have subscribed to Wizard101 and play Pirate101. Then I felt like I was given a sucker punch in the stomach. It hurts a lot. I have bought the Gandry and Cutthroat bundle and I feel like the people who have bought one of these bundles should be given an opportunity to earn this great companion. I still love you Kingsisle, you can call me selfish, but I think you should give the wizards wizard swag and give the pirates who spent lots of loot, pirate swag.
I play both and haven't gotten such an email. I would be happier to kill off half the companions I have now.

Ensign
May 31, 2010
LOL, I got the map but can't figure it out. Guess I make a poor pirate.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
It's not an email its a postal mail and it is a United States only promotion so if you aren't in the US you won't be getting it. I got it and my ninja pig is boss.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
I got mine. This is very exciting! Thank you KI.

Happy sailing!

Ensign
Dec 05, 2011
kevxmed on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
where did you find the way for the last clue? i cant find the languages anywhere

please help :)
It's a cipher, there are writings all over the map. The first word on the far east of the map is Beware! If you can't break the cipher from there, let me know later and I can give you some more help.

Ensign
Sep 06, 2009
On the back of the map for the pirates who need a bit more help, is a link for a few hints that really do help if you play Wizard101, I got the map and figured it out fine, but i could understand the need for a little help, I was really excited when I got it, so I could understand the non-Wizard101 subscribers to be a little disappointed, but hey, you guys who got Gandry and Boochbeard bundles, you got some cool stuff I didn't get! And remember, not having the map is not horrible, I think that even if you don't have it or maybe if you don't play Wizard101 you should still play pirate101, it is a VERY cool game!

Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
I got my pig yesterday it rocks. Though i'm not sure how to get to the message from Marco Pollo to Merle Ambrose with the last 2 pieces of code. I've tried them but it didn't work.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
A lot of people I seen have been getting a ninja pig companion. The reason is, if you have bought crowns or subscribed to Wizard101 AND Pirate101 using a valid credit card recently you will get a map in the mail. Similar to the Marco Pollo map. Once you receive the map the codes are hidden and you'll have to find them. There's 4 in all so you can give them out to your friends. However, only 1 code per account.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2009
I too have had trouble with the last two codes. As far as I know you have to type in an URL with the two codes after the /. I have tried typing in the codes both ways and it brings up an error message, something like "Sorry this page can not be found" or similar. Do I need to put in a dash or under score? Thanks for your time.

Administrator
Send me an email at community@pirate101.com if you're having trouble with the URL, and I'll help you out.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*