Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sound Notification

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
How come there is no sound indication (bing bing) that my turn to play has arrived? Wizard101 makes a sound when it's your turn and is very helpful when I'm trying to get my dishes done between rounds. Thanks

Administrator
There actually is a sound that plays when the round starts, but it is very subtle. We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
There actually is a sound that plays when the round starts, but it is very subtle. We'll take a look at it.
Well, Thank you very much! It's an awesome game.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
wilsontim2010 on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Well, Thank you very much! It's an awesome game.
I was surprised that the sound is a different sound and not the same sound we are used to in wizard101. The sound is like a swooshing sound and is very difficult to hear. I would have thought being the creators of wiz101, you would stick with some of the same sounds. Like the sound used when you only have a few seconds left to make your choice. It's the same sound from wiz101 and if your not sitting in front of you machine, you know by the sound it important.

thanks