Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crew Members Glitch? Girl Outfits?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2010
Hello! Ok, I am a Witch Doctor, level 13, and I have not received any new crew members. Such as Carmino Varga and Don Christobal Munoz. I fought in both of these dungeons for the main quest and everyone else received them for crew members except my character. I don't know if this is happening with anyone else. So I thought I would ask. I didn't know if being a Witch Doctor had anything to do with it, since this is the one character that cannot wear armor.

One other thing, are there going to be any new girl outfits? Such as the monkey Queen dresses or Anne? Sometimes girls don't want to look like boys and run around in pants all the time. Just curious.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
BreckenPirateWitch on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
Hello! Ok, I am a Witch Doctor, level 13, and I have not received any new crew members. Such as Carmino Varga and Don Christobal Munoz. I fought in both of these dungeons for the main quest and everyone else received them for crew members except my character. I don't know if this is happening with anyone else. So I thought I would ask. I didn't know if being a Witch Doctor had anything to do with it, since this is the one character that cannot wear armor.

One other thing, are there going to be any new girl outfits? Such as the monkey Queen dresses or Anne? Sometimes girls don't want to look like boys and run around in pants all the time. Just curious.
Howdy!

To answer your crew member question - each class of pirate receives different companions. The third companion you receive at the Presidio dungeon (after Kan Po and Bonnie Anne) is determined by how you became an orphan when you set up your pirate (Squid, Storm, Armada, Shipwreck, etc)

Each class of pirate will receive some of the same companions. These would be the ones on the main storyline, such as Bonnie Anne, Old Scratch, Rooster Cogburn, and El Toro, etc. There are also companions you will receive when you do side quests that are class-specific.

It's a lot of fun to see what companions you're going to get next!

Have fun!

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
This is merely a guess but I think each school gets their own special companions every so often.

In beta, I was playing with a Privateer who was envious beyond belief at my Fin companion, (my character is a witch doctor). I told him where I got it but he did not get Fin at that fight. He did, however, get Fin at a different fight so maybe some of those you didn't get now, you may get later.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2010
Thank you for your replies! I never received Fin, but I have a better understanding how the game is played.
Still need to come up with better outfits for girls though. LOL