Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My favorite companion as a privateer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Hi it's me again Trustworthy Ariel Maxwell and I'm here to share my favorite companion. My favorite companion is the marchioness he is a privateer that I got from my teacher. I love him because he has been with me for a very long time. Now I am a level 17 and he is still my favorite over all the rest. But my water mole is coming in a close second. Although my marchioness is not my highest level he still is the strongest by far. When I need help I can count on him to help and my sister Abigail of course .Please leave your favorite companion and be sure to check out other blogs I know I see some that stick out there. Thanks for checking this out and have a great day.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
viviank101 on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
Hi it's me again Trustworthy Ariel Maxwell and I'm here to share my favorite companion. My favorite companion is the marchioness he is a privateer that I got from my teacher. I love him because he has been with me for a very long time. Now I am a level 17 and he is still my favorite over all the rest. But my water mole is coming in a close second. Although my marchioness is not my highest level he still is the strongest by far. When I need help I can count on him to help and my sister Abigail of course .Please leave your favorite companion and be sure to check out other blogs I know I see some that stick out there. Thanks for checking this out and have a great day.
She, And yeah. She's pretty good.

-darkmoordude