Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Polaris Express not a Charity Mount?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I was really surprised that the new train, Polaris Express, was not the Charity Mount for this season.

I do hope that there will be a Charity Mount this year?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Willowydream on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:
I was really surprised that the new train, Polaris Express, was not the Charity Mount for this season.

I do hope that there will be a Charity Mount this year?
I am also holding out for a charity mount, but I'm glad to see the polar express will be available for my wizards and pirates next year since it doesn't seem to be one. It is going to still be available, KI, isn't it?

Wonder what's in store as a charity mount this year since this doesn't seem to be it?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Hello,

Rather than offer a specific charity mount this year for the “12 Days of the Spiral” promotion, throughout this year KingsIsle has directed our charity efforts through game events like Extra Life, on a business-to-one basis with the wonderful Make-a-Wish children who visit our company and with select other local organizations in the Plano and Austin areas.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Thanks for the information, Bonnie Anne.