Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

October Parrrrty!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
What time, and i probably come.

I'll be DReaming Darius, level 20-something witchdoctor.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I totally blanked and forgot my own party, not saying we need to reschedule but I hope you guys had a good time.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Nvm my last post.

Hope y'all liked the story of the dreamer!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm very sorry that a few of the marauders were unable to make the party, as it was a real success - we told ghost stories for over two hours!
Dreaming Darius ( aka noahdd on the boards ) told a blood chilling tale of a dreaming prophet and death, many declared his story the best of the evening!
Then there was time for an arena run, it was nearly midnight when I logged off, I hope no one else was in the arena when I did, lol.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Oct 31, 2015 wrote:
I'm very sorry that a few of the marauders were unable to make the party, as it was a real success - we told ghost stories for over two hours!
Dreaming Darius ( aka noahdd on the boards ) told a blood chilling tale of a dreaming prophet and death, many declared his story the best of the evening!
Then there was time for an arena run, it was nearly midnight when I logged off, I hope no one else was in the arena when I did, lol.
Yarrr, I had a blast at yers and Rachel's spooky shindig fair lass, and I want to thank ye fer letting me invite me one of me best friends there too, she had a wonderful time in her first P101 parrrty and Arena run and fer that I thank ye both on yer success.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 31, 2015 wrote:
I am SO glad you guys had such a wonderful time. I was having web page issues with an Adventures of the Spiral post that needed to be out by Saturday and by the time I got all the bugs squished and the post finished it was past party time. I was there is spirit and I am thrilled it was such a spooky success. Well done Marauders.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
I am SO glad you guys had such a wonderful time. I was having web page issues with an Adventures of the Spiral post that needed to be out by Saturday and by the time I got all the bugs squished and the post finished it was past party time. I was there is spirit and I am thrilled it was such a spooky success. Well done Marauders.
We should totally have another party in the near future, maybe you could host the next one?