Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"With Catlike Tread" quest Goal adjustments.

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Since the instance quest, "A Felon's Employment", in Port Regal's major instance dungeon, the Governor's Mansion in Skull Island, got revised & extended to apply more plot, battles & dialogue, I figure I may as well send in my requests to adjust the goals to the main story quest in Book 8, "With Catlike Tread". Here they are...

1st, now that "A Felon's Employment" has been revised, the two notable quest goals that were present during that quest for a very long time, likely the 5th & 6th goals, "Find the Secret Entrance in Governor's Mansion" & "Abscond with Mabel", respectively, applies to "A Felon's Employment"'s former goals, but not anymore, thanks to it being extended. I would suggest these goals should be merged into goal # 5, "Complete "A Felon's Employment"", to apply it ending with escaping through the sewers in that instance after defeating the 2nd Redcoat enemy mob encounter during that instance quest.

2nd, the Redcoat's dialogue line before engaging the 1st Redcoat mob encounter, "You there! Halt! Men, stop that Pirate!" currently only plays during the quest "With Catlike Tread", but that line should only be played during "A Felon's Employment" in the Governor's Mansion & should be re-playable after completing that quest. I noticed that while playing as my Privateer Pirate. I think that should be adjusted so it should be re-playable in that instance quest only, not during the main story quest.

I hope you can make these quest goal adjustments I've suggested to you someday. Thanks again for listening!