Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI Livestream event page suggestions

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

Having the KingsIsle Livestream Event page is nice to watch KI Live episodes, but I think it could be improved, & that applies to P101's & W101's livestream pages. Here are my suggestions...

1st, that page should have a code redeeming section added there, so it will be easier to redeem them instead of being dragged to the main page to redeem the code given at the end of each KI Live episode. The only thing is that player accounts have to be logged on in order for that to work.

2nd, add a counter to the recently announced codes on the page that determines how many times they can be redeemed, & will keep track of how many times these codes can be redeemed once the said codes have been announced to be redeemed at each KI Live's episode's end.

& now, I have one more thought about the codes given at the end of each KI Live episode...

I think there should be a limited timed period of redeeming codes at each KI Live episode's end, in addition to redeeming them before the differentiated maximum limited number of redeeming said announced codes are reached, so that any who redeem a code will receive their items next time they log in to W101 or P101, only as long as the limited time period is active, even if, on certain occasions, they were displayed on-screen for the live on-air episodes, not archived ones, & they may range from one hour to a couple of hours in their day of the episodes' livestream. The only thing is that players' accounts must be logged on while the episodes are on-air & must be present to receive their codes before their time period expires. Plus, there should be a timer added to the page for active codes that have begun their limited time periods the moment they are announced for redemption, & it should keep track of how much time they have to redeem codes in that page before their limited time period expires.

Hope you consider these suggestions. What do you think of this, people? Thanks for listening!