Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jobu's Ruse (Rank 1)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
So, I have looked around and see little information about this:

Is the Nefarious Staff the ONLY item in the whole game that grants Jobu's Ruse? When you look in your powers (talents) it shows "Jobu's Ruse 1/3". So there has to be an option to gain Jobu's Ruse by other means as a player pirate. I can't really find any other way to get it.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
7Keena7 on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:

Is the Nefarious Staff the ONLY item in the whole game that grants Jobu's Ruse? When you look in your powers (talents) it shows "Jobu's Ruse 1/3". So there has to be an option to gain Jobu's Ruse by other means as a player pirate. I can't really find any other way to get it.
Yes it's the only item.

All talents have that format, it just means rank 3 is the max rank at the moment, it doesnt necessarily mean it's available.. but who knows, lvl 66+ witch talent maybe.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
7Keena7 on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:

I personally don't know of a way to max Jobu's Ruse either, but it doesn't necessarily mean that all three methods are currently available. There are other powers/talents that currently cannot be maxed, this might be one of them.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Wait, doesn't Phule's wand also give Jobu's Ruse?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Pirate Master on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
Wait, doesn't Phule's wand also give Jobu's Ruse?
No that's Witch Hunter.