Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

adding a roman and greek twist

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 15, 2011
I thought of how there should be a twist of having the greek and romans fight in war and you the pirate have to unite them to help fight a greater evil that will destroy there

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Or perhaps Krokotopia being attacked by Aquilan eagles? That would make a great and partially historical opener for Krok

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
josephearthblade on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:
I thought of how there should be a twist of having the greek and romans fight in war and you the pirate have to unite them to help fight a greater evil that will destroy there
You stole that from Percy Jackson!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
reckless benjamin ... on Sep 5, 2015 wrote:
Or perhaps Krokotopia being attacked by Aquilan eagles? That would make a great and partially historical opener for Krok
Or Marleybone and Polaris fighting over Krokotopia.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
I thought Aquila was based on Greek/Roman legend ? I would personally love to see a world based off
Africa be implemented into the game. Their culture is so fascinating and interesting, I think this would (hopefully) please many players. This may not happen, due to the fact that it would be an EXTREME plot twist. Although, plot twists making for a very interesting story .

Just my thoughts .

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
Or Marleybone and Polaris fighting over Krokotopia.
OK, now I have an idea as to what the basic storyline for this idea would be.

Marleybone and Valencia are busy with war, so Napoleguin already re-assumed the throne under their noses. And already, he rebuilt his Grand Army and started invading Krokotopia. I have a feeling that most of the first story arc will be about him. Maybe he will ally himself with the Armada with plans to get even for them winning the Polarian war? Maybe the armada will double cross him first? Maybe the analogy to Napoleon attacking Russia will be made if Napoleguin attacks Valencia?

~Finnigan