Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witch hunter and intuition on a WD

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
So I decided to mess around on my WD, as since nearly all Witchdoctors can get Intuition, and some can even get Witch Hunter, I thought to use both on one companion against the infamous Aquila satyrs. Well I got... interesting results. Intended or not, these are some weird chains XD.

When the opponent makes the initial attack: first it chains your intuition, then it chains their Witch Hunter, and then it chains your Witch Hunter. So your witch hunter plays, and whatever mojo echos come out, then your opponent plays their witch hunter and whatever echos they have, then your intuition plays and whatever cahins left, and then the opponent's initial attack plays.
When you make the initial attack: First the opponent's witch hunter is activated, then your witch hunter and intuition chain to that Witch Hunter.
Witch Hunter 2 v. Witch hunter 1: I had Mormo with Witch Hunter 2, and whether he was attacked or attacking, he always got the first hit in. This is caused by Witch Hunter being able to chain to a Magic user using Witch Hunter, which makes a chain-off that ends up with whoever attacked first being rewarded with the first hit and any/all possible combos before they are reduced, which is not really fair.

Also, somehow Witch Hunter1/2 is faster than Intuition1/2, if anything it should be the other way around

to be fair, having both be available is kind of awkward/unfair towards other Witchdoctors. They can chain up to two times before their one Witch Hunter takes place.

TLDR: Witch Hunter is able to chain to itself for magic users, and Both Intuition and Witch Hunter can chain to a single magic attack from the enemy, which is not really fair.Whether it is a bug or magical(hehehehe puns)advanced tech for WDs(I would like to know which it is though), I felt like addressing this as it can help WDs take out the bane of their existence

-Stormy Sam Templeton 65