Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Regatta rewards and arena team up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
  1. Hiya my fellow pirates first I was just wondering If you guys think that there should be team up for the smugglers arena because to be honest not a lot of people really want to go into it and I have been farming endlessly in mb so I can get some scrip for my musket. Second I was looking at swordrolls twitter page to see if some more guides were there and I found out that I can get cpt swings gear or at least his blades so I was just think If you guys could just tell me all those really awesome items that the pirates regatta drops because I have done it three times and I only get mb gear which is awesome just wondering if there were different types of gear P.S could the ruby slicer be added to the loot table for the regatta pls thx

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Yes! I need team up for Smuggler's! As long as it doesn't put me in with lower levels. Asking if anyone wants to do the Arena, half of the people that have replied are like level 5.

I got Swing's shirt a few days ago, probably confirming the whole set drops. I didn't know there was equipment other than the Luddite's set though. I have only gotten loads of housing items and Swing's shirt. But if they're willing to provide his gear in the Regatta, I guess maybe the awesome Ruby Slicer could be available too. When Bonnie Anne said "Pirates may now find smuggled goods from Wizard City and other improved rewards in the Pirate's Regatta", I was hoping for more than just housing items. Wizard101 has some awesome stuff, but all we get out of it is some worthless furniture.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
As the Smuggler's Arena is a housing gauntlet bought by crowns and the fact that not everyone has access to it ( unlike the Regatta or the Tower of Moo Manchu ) it's unlikely a team-up option could be implemented.