Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

'Hoy Fellow Pirates

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Ahoy there, everyone. I have recently joined these forums, and just now decided to properly introduce myself.

I be Hoodoo Mistress, aka Red Saffron Ashburn: your average simply wicked Witchdoctor, who may - or may not - enjoy her hexing a little too much.

But I am also friendly, so I can guarantee you that it wouldn't be on another pirate.
...Maybe...

~ Fortune with you and yours ~

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Hoodoo Mistress on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there, everyone. I have recently joined these forums, and just now decided to properly introduce myself.

I be Hoodoo Mistress, aka Red Saffron Ashburn: your average simply wicked Witchdoctor, who may - or may not - enjoy her hexing a little too much.

But I am also friendly, so I can guarantee you that it wouldn't be on another pirate.
...Maybe...

Welcome to the forums! We're a friendly lot so I'm sure you'll feel right at home with us scallywags and rogues from across the Spiral (and world, for that matter).

Now, any hexing that you would wish to do is best directed over there...and not at me. I would rather not have any lingering magical effects about my person.

I look forward to reading your future posts!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message board Saffron.
You should fit right in here, your sense of humor is evident and we all love that. You might want to be careful with those hexes, my witchdoctor is almost at max and she is a tad protective of me.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Welcome Matey we are a fun bunch here on the message boards and your going to LOVE it here. I have a party planned (one thing you will notice is that we throw lots of parties XD) for this weekend so maybe you could drop in to meet a couple message board folk and make lots of new friends :D!

Also I notice your a witchdoctor :D so who knows maybe we can be friendly rivals . But nah you're going to have a blast with the friendly witchdoctors and more of the forum. (We even have a Friendly Necromancer in the form of a One-eyed Rabbit!)

Welcome to the Message Boards

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

...Maybe...

Welcome Aboard lass, great to have ye here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

...Maybe...

Welcome to the Message Boards!

You'll find we are a very kind group of individuals, and your sense of humor will do you well on these boards.

As for those hexes... Let's just say the last person to hex me had nefarious intent and... well... things got ugly... for them.

Anyways, enjoy your time with us(cause you'll never leave)!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why hello there Hoodoo Mistress and welcome to the Message Boards and life as a Marauder! Hmm....you seem eerily familiar to me...

Seeing that you are now a bonafide, certified, dignified, verified and chicken fried member of the boards, you can now expect to receive fame in heaps, fortunes a plenty, fountains of flowing treasures, flaming chariots of gold, faithful minions to do all your Hoodoo-ey bidding, Fruit of the Month discounts, fanfare beyond your wildest dreams and a warm welcoming from your fellow Marauders.

"What's that, Bonnie? Oh....ye sure? Back order, ye say? BLASTED BARNACLES! Wait...how about W's"

Well, it has just been brought to my attention that we are all out of rewards that start with the letter 'F'. So Old Scratch the fame, fortune, fountains, flaming chariots, faithful minions, fruit and fanfare parts. All we have left to offer is the warm welcoming part.

So, leave your ship at the docks and kick off your socks.
Pull up a stool and don't mind Ratbeard's drool!
Grab a yum bottle and start posting full throttle.
Let the fun fly and be mindful of Jack's one good eye.
Let the scurvy thoughts flow and watch the salty fun grow.
Read a terrible rhyme that finished just in time.

Again, welcome to the boards and we hope you have a spooktacular time here. Pleasant postin'and piratin' to you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi welcome to the message boards I hope you love it here

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
XD Thank you, everyone, for the warm and pirat-y welcome! I hope we get to know each other well.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Hoodoo Mistress on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
XD Thank you, everyone, for the warm and pirat-y welcome! I hope we get to know each other well.
You may or may not know me.XD

But no seriously.Welcome Saffron!(the Mistress of Hoodoo is a friend of mine from Pirate101 Central)

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

...Maybe...

Wassup! I'm known as warrior. Though most people call me talon. Anyway welcome to the message boards! Your going to have a talon tastic time here ( Lol bad puns everywhere ) We should meet up sometime. But for now I hope you have a epic time at the boards! If you ever need any help feel free to ask. And once again welcome to the boards!

Fearless talon lewis

Golden Leo

Sean nightingale

The warriors of the spiral.