Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Beat Medusa but Ulysses won't resond

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2012
I beat Medusa and Medea sent me back to Ithaca but Ulysses won't respond He just says: Take my bow from Medusa.
Please if you're an online administrator help me somehow?
-Silver Talon Ire Lvl. 65

Ensign
Aug 03, 2014
You may have to keep farming her until you find said bow. The quest may be one of those that doesn't always give your target on the first few tries.

Ensign
Apr 20, 2012
ObsidianArinthian on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
You may have to keep farming her until you find said bow. The quest may be one of those that doesn't always give your target on the first few tries.
I know but the quest says: "Talk to Ulysses in Humble Cave"
I went back and fought Medusa but it doesn't matter now. i'm tired of waiting so my membership ends next month

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Silver Talon Ire on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
I know but the quest says: "Talk to Ulysses in Humble Cave"
I went back and fought Medusa but it doesn't matter now. i'm tired of waiting so my membership ends next month
Ahoy!

I'm sorry for the late reply. If you are still unable to complete the quest, please send an email to support@pirate101.com so they can assist you with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*