Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzly Beast & Tribal Crew Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
When you have already spent a ton of crowns on packs trying to get that one companion, it stinks, because you'll probably never get it. I think it is unfair to the people who are dedicated to the companion, and then the one who gets it first try. Maybe, Kingsisle, you could have an event for this? Perhaps put all of the companions from the packs into the crowns shop for a small period of time? This is how I would recomend the pricing:

Atohr : 12500 Crowns Yohr : 12500 Crowns Khord : 12500 Crowns Ghor : 12500 Crowns Larn: 12500 Crowns

I could not find the names of the Dinosaur companions, but they would be the same price.

Holkun Doomhorn : 20000 Crowns Baar : 20000 Crowns

Thank you, (On the astronomically slim chance kingsisle is reading this,) For (Maybe) considering this. they may seem like hefty prices, but hundreds, even thousands of players like me would not mind spending that many crowns on them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MagicCookie9 on May 21, 2015 wrote:
When you have already spent a ton of crowns on packs trying to get that one companion, it stinks, because you'll probably never get it. I think it is unfair to the people who are dedicated to the companion, and then the one who gets it first try. Maybe, Kingsisle, you could have an event for this? Perhaps put all of the companions from the packs into the crowns shop for a small period of time? This is how I would recomend the pricing:

Atohr : 12500 Crowns Yohr : 12500 Crowns Khord : 12500 Crowns Ghor : 12500 Crowns Larn: 12500 Crowns

I could not find the names of the Dinosaur companions, but they would be the same price.

Thank you, (On the astronomically slim chance kingsisle is reading this,) For (Maybe) considering this. they may seem like hefty prices, but hundreds, even thousands of players like me would not mind spending that many crowns on them.
And then those who have already put that amount ( or more ) to gain a companion from the packs will be angry that anyone with the crowns can purchase them, I'm sorry; I would love to be able to buy them, too, but that's not how packs work.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
MagicCookie9 on May 21, 2015 wrote:

Indeed. Since summer is approaching, and I will be mowing the lawn A LOT and doing chores, I would indeed have enough money to get almost each one. I have 6 left to get, so basically I'd need 6 blocks of $25 Crowns, which given how much I've spent on this game already, would not be a problem for me. And yes, Baar would be the most expensive, as he has nearly 10 epics. Maybe Holkun should have the same price as the others, as he is FAR weaker than Baar is.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
anecorbie on May 21, 2015 wrote:
And then those who have already put that amount ( or more ) to gain a companion from the packs will be angry that anyone with the crowns can purchase them, I'm sorry; I would love to be able to buy them, too, but that's not how packs work.
Maybe for a limited time for those who have spent a certain amount on the packs would be able to get them or something like that.

Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
Holkun would be that expensive because he is a Pack Mascot
Also: I had holkun on one of my characters and he gets 8 epics i think. (Including Tide)

But hey, he is better than Atohr

Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
Very glad people agree and it would be a great summer event. Alas, I am doubtful it will happen