Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why are the Kraken Skull Companion clones weaker?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Why are they weaker? All other companions in the crown shop equal in power.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Voodoo Cornelius on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
I think it's just more incentive to make more pirates and spend more money. Idk for certain though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
They don't have all the same epics, because the Krakens Skulls companions are intended to be unique to each class. I wouldn't say that they're weaker, you can train them the same and they will still fight as well, just, as I said, they don't have the same epics.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
I've been wondering that question!

--My recommendation is that you look on Pirate101 Wiki, Pirate101 Central, or any Pirate101 fan pages!

Erin

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Hello!
Not entirely sure what you mean by weaker. They should be of equal strength other than the power they received in a previous update. The crown shop companions didn't receive it because KI wanted them to continue to be unique to their respective classes. Hope this helped!
Stormy Sam
Clever Sam Davis
Sam Walker
Sam Parker
Sam Collins

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Yes, it is very annoying. I bought Buga Buga (isn't he from the level 15 bone chant quest?), expecting to get some of Mormo's cool powers (heard he got Mojo Blade), but I only got mutineer's grasp.