Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Professor Quest Ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Hey everyone! I just found a really cool idea for a Five B.O.X.E.S quest! We go back in time because the prawns have succeeded in taking over Skull Island ... Will your pirate be able to save Skull Island from being the prawns simple-minded slaves?
Noble John Parker, Level 65

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
As much as I cannot STAND Doctor. Who, and the parody of it in W101, this is a good idea.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
Hey everyone! I just found a really cool idea for a Five B.O.X.E.S quest! We go back in time because the prawns have succeeded in taking over Skull Island ... Will your pirate be able to save Skull Island from being the prawns simple-minded slaves?
Noble John Parker, Level 65
Good idea. I am hoping perhaps the Professor will make his way to Skull Island with a Pirate inside instead of a Wizard

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I really like this idea. I also think it would be a cool way for us to be able to fight some of the class trainers (maybe they could be mind controlled or deceived by the prawns)