Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More companions in book 15

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
i really do hope this next update includes more companions than marleybone and Aquila don't get me wrong I loved all the companions that were given to each class but me personally I love gaining more companions on my crew if we could get as much as we got in moshu or more then in my opinion that would be perfect let me know what you think on more companions in book 15.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I agree I want more companions too. If you go by book and not world (Books are more accurate when recording how many companions, levels, or something like that) We actually got much more companions in marleybone and Aquila. Mooshu we got 2 maybe 3 for some classes but marleybone is 3 (cat beard, Gracie, and Marleybone 5) and Aquila is 2 or 3 ( Aquila 5, Hawkules, side quest- Zeena and samocles for bucklers) My point is Marleybone and Aquila give out a lot of companions and good companions.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
Ryanbold2 on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
I agree I want more companions too. If you go by book and not world (Books are more accurate when recording how many companions, levels, or something like that) We actually got much more companions in marleybone and Aquila. Mooshu we got 2 maybe 3 for some classes but marleybone is 3 (cat beard, Gracie, and Marleybone 5) and Aquila is 2 or 3 ( Aquila 5, Hawkules, side quest- Zeena and samocles for bucklers) My point is Marleybone and Aquila give out a lot of companions and good companions.
I see what you mean however I just hope we get more for each class they were amazing companions just wanted to see more companions added maybe it was because book 13 and 14 were short where as book 12 we got alot more because it was a larger world so hopefully book 15 turns out to be really large filled with tons more companions.

Ensign
May 26, 2014
I love getting companions to and I make it a personal goal to get as many as possible (without buying them in crowns store). But as your level get higher its harder to keep your all companions leveled up. so in cases its both good and bad to have more or less crew members per book.