Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bugs in Combat

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Ever since the Advanced Companions update, I've noticed that sometimes, when in combat, companions don't face the right way when being attacked by enemies, and vice versa.

Has this occurred to anyone else?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
Ever since the Advanced Companions update, I've noticed that sometimes, when in combat, companions don't face the right way when being attacked by enemies, and vice versa.

Yes, it has. Sometimes it looks pretty cool, though. Sometimes

*hits enemy in the back and the enemy is defeated*

Admiral
May 30, 2010
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:

Yes. El Toro is particularly bad about posing with his back to the enemy and getting a good solid thwack for it. I think they just got a bit over-confident after the update.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I've seen it. From now on, I will try to make a note of where, when and the circumstances of this happening and note it here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Actually, this has been mentioned before and the explanation given was that they are facing the closest threat.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
this only ONCE happened to kobe yojimbo for me, probably nothing to worry about

Ensign
Feb 20, 2015
but still it kinda looks pretty cool and if it doesnt misses its fine by me