Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rogues gallery Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
So i've thought about this today..

What is samocles' background? what did he do before he was a gladiator (Or when he was one)

Anyway...
Which companion/NPC/Character would you like to see have a rogues gallery?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Subodai, why was he sold to the Armada ( in fact any of our starter companions ), also any of our Presidio companions; how did they end up in the prison of the Presidio & how did they know our parents?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I can think of quite a few.

1. El Toro! (A.K.A Don Rodrigo) I want to learn how el toro gained his wealth and lots about maybe his training.

2. Kobe Yojimbo- He has a interesting back story he was a part of a wealthy clan until the moomori family took over and how did he get imprisoned?

3. Monkey King- How did he end up being a celestial trickster? He is a monkey so did he not grow up in mooshu?

There is many more but those are ones I would really like to see!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I want to see a Rogue's Gallery about Louis, because all we know about him is he's from Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
I can think of quite a few.

1. El Toro! (A.K.A Don Rodrigo) I want to learn how el toro gained his wealth and lots about maybe his training.

2. Kobe Yojimbo- He has a interesting back story he was a part of a wealthy clan until the moomori family took over and how did he get imprisoned?

3. Monkey King- How did he end up being a celestial trickster? He is a monkey so did he not grow up in mooshu?

There is many more but those are ones I would really like to see!
1. El Toro is covered in a back story told to you in the Mausoleum on Boot Hill, ( I don't want to spoil it for you or anyone else. )

3. You can find out all about the myths surrounding Monkey King ( a popular folk tale hero of Asia ) by doing an internet search.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
What i would like to see in the gallery someday is Branabous, still wondering where he came from and his background as a character.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
I wanna see Bishop's Rogue's Gallery.
Oh my...

I can't believe Kingsisle actually went with my idea!I mean,they've done this kind of thing many times but thank you so much!I just need you guys to know that this will certainly contribute to my Bishop obsession(which admittedly everyone knows I have) and once again a blunt way of saying,

I love you guys.Blessings and giggles,

Noble Felix Yellowfish

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
1. El Toro is covered in a back story told to you in the Mausoleum on Boot Hill, ( I don't want to spoil it for you or anyone else. )

3. You can find out all about the myths surrounding Monkey King ( a popular folk tale hero of Asia ) by doing an internet search.
I know boot hill mentions it but honestly I want more detail about his past possibly him growing up and adventures he may have been on. Btw I loved bishop's rogue's gallery. I think that a rogue gallery would be good for rooke, deacon, or phule.