Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Member benifits for pirate 101

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
So I was thinking since wizards had member benifits so how about we pirates have that. So some ideas I have is double the rewards gold gear scrip etc.. , crown mount's for gold, and double exp so those are some ideas if you have one post it if you disagree with one tell us

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
dragonmaster1236 on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
So I was thinking since wizards had member benifits so how about we pirates have that. So some ideas I have is double the rewards gold gear scrip etc.. , crown mount's for gold, and double exp so those are some ideas if you have one post it if you disagree with one tell us
A good idea Some games treat members special since they are, well, members (membership should have it's privileges, right?) and paying consistently.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As a member you get the following benefits:
1) Access to all game worlds (you don't have to pay a Crown fee for each new book)
2) 50% larger Backpack inventory (120 instead of 60 items)
3) 20% larger Friend list
4) Faster energy regeneration (you can train your Pets faster)
5) Player Housing
6) Reset Companion skills for Gold
7) able to post on P101 Message Boards
8) More Chat Options
9) able to use the Transportalers for Gold (allows you to go from one world to a world that you have
already visited)
and there may be some other benefits that I don't remember right now.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
As a member you get the following benefits:
1) Access to all game worlds (you don't have to pay a Crown fee for each new book)
2) 50% larger Backpack inventory (120 instead of 60 items)
3) 20% larger Friend list
4) Faster energy regeneration (you can train your Pets faster)
5) Player Housing
6) Reset Companion skills for Gold
7) able to post on P101 Message Boards
8) More Chat Options
9) able to use the Transportalers for Gold (allows you to go from one world to a world that you have
already visited)
and there may be some other benefits that I don't remember right now.
most of them are the same for wizards I'm talking about benifits that sorta relate to the double garding rewards wizards had

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
aaronlightwalker on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
A good idea Some games treat members special since they are, well, members (membership should have it's privileges, right?) and paying consistently.
As to "paying consistently", I'll bet that I ( as a crowns player ) have put more funds into this game than a two-year membership!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
You have to remember that just because we are members doesn't necessarily make us in any way "special". And there was a post above mine that said that only members could access to the message boards, no. What if someone who doesn't have a membership has a problem with their game, how would they be able to post on, "The Bilge Pump"? But double the XP and gold is a little to much.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
TheHoodooQueen on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
You have to remember that just because we are members doesn't necessarily make us in any way "special". And there was a post above mine that said that only members could access to the message boards, no. What if someone who doesn't have a membership has a problem with their game, how would they be able to post on, "The Bilge Pump"? But double the XP and gold is a little to much.
Someone sans membership posts the bug report directly through the help button, which is what we all should do if it's a big issue. Small stuff like dialogue not matching the text can be commented on here in the fora and fixed when they get around to it.