Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More player class level-initated quests

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi there!

Listen, I don't know what kind of standing tradition of obtaining Talents &/or Powers that are only learned through quests that are given by our class trainers right now, but I've cleared, as of right now, only a few level-initiated class trainer quests that gave out new Talents &/or Powers to learn for our Pirates, that is to say, for example, Morgan Lafitte's level-initiated quests for Swashbucklers, the recent one being at Level 25. After that, I don't see more level-initiated class trainer quests that give out more new class trainer exclusive Talents &/or Powers for us to learn... well, not right now, anyway.

While reading the May 2013 Update Notes, I took a look at a particular part of these Update Notes & they state...

• "...since beginning at level 52 and every 2 to 3 levels afterwards, you’ll unlock new talents or powers for your character."

...but, doesn't that apply to level-initiated class trainer quests or not? I'm slightly baffled about that.

Listen, I kindly ask of you to add in more new level-initiated class trainer quests that give out more new Talents &/or Powers after Level 25, because I asked for it before & I have yet to see them made. I would like to see more of what adventures our class trainers will place us through before we're given new Talents &/or Powers to learn. Hope I get to see more of these made soon.

Thanks again for listening!