Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trading Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I thought it would be amazing if we could give our friends housing items as a gift. I would love to give my friend a really cool housing gift on a holiday or just being nice. Especially when crafting comes into the game and we can work hard to get an amazing house item. I only mean housing items not the actual houses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
I thought it would be amazing if we could give our friends housing items as a gift. I would love to give my friend a really cool housing gift on a holiday or just being nice. Especially when crafting comes into the game and we can work hard to get an amazing house item. I only mean housing items not the actual houses.
Do you mean housing items other than items in the Crown Shop, because you can gift friends from that housing list.
It would be amazing to craft something for a friend!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
Do you mean housing items other than items in the Crown Shop, because you can gift friends from that housing list.
It would be amazing to craft something for a friend!
Correct, I mean housing items not in the crown shop.