Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Time to wrap it up.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I would like to say something that might be grieving for the people on both P101 and its Message Boards.

I am permanently quitting due to my game constantly shutting down because of a bad internet connection.
It's all my neighbor's fault that I'm quitting Pirate101. They constantly kick me off the connection, sending me
into the connection lost screen and the nexus of nothing.

I have recently completed Death and Taxes, thanks to teamwork. I got a new companion named Taro Moomori, the nephew of the evil Takeda Moomori who planned to help me with the Moomori Clanhold dungeon, but didn't get the chance.
I promoted Bones McGee. I leaked Old Scratch's new tier. I also got new sails for my ship and sold my Santa Oro.

But, this is it. I shall be leaving the screen.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Now shutting...DOWN.

I will still post on the message boards, but there is no seeing me in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mark Laveer on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
I would like to say something that might be grieving for the people on both P101 and its Message Boards.

I am permanently quitting due to my game constantly shutting down because of a bad internet connection.
It's all my neighbor's fault that I'm quitting Pirate101. They constantly kick me off the connection, sending me
into the connection lost screen and the nexus of nothing.

I have recently completed Death and Taxes, thanks to teamwork. I got a new companion named Taro Moomori, the nephew of the evil Takeda Moomori who planned to help me with the Moomori Clanhold dungeon, but didn't get the chance.
I promoted Bones McGee. I leaked Old Scratch's new tier. I also got new sails for my ship and sold my Santa Oro.

But, this is it. I shall be leaving the screen.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Now shutting...DOWN.

I will still post on the message boards, but there is no seeing me in the game.
Fair sailing my friend. I hope that you may soon find another provider or maybe your current one can help resolve your issues. It is good you will be staying with us on the boards until then.