Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just a little suggestion.....

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey guys! I was just wondering. A lot of people want the Cat Pirate and Ninja Pig right? Well, why not do something like this!

In place of the Cat Pirate, why not make somebody like Captain Swing a Crowns companion? In my opinion, Captain Swing would be an epic replacement for the Cat Pirate, and might I say he looks A LOT more awesome, but the original Cat Pirate would still be unique in the fact that his design is original..

For the Ninja Pig, why not make one of those musketeer ninja pigs a companion? They look super awesome when fighting, and once you get one of them promoted enough to look like Kirigi, a boss ninja pig, I think that coolness would and WILL outdo that of the original Ninja Pig!

Well, what do you all think?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
warriorscreed on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys! I was just wondering. A lot of people want the Cat Pirate and Ninja Pig right? Well, why not do something like this!

In place of the Cat Pirate, why not make somebody like Captain Swing a Crowns companion? In my opinion, Captain Swing would be an epic replacement for the Cat Pirate, and might I say he looks A LOT more awesome, but the original Cat Pirate would still be unique in the fact that his design is original..

For the Ninja Pig, why not make one of those musketeer ninja pigs a companion? They look super awesome when fighting, and once you get one of them promoted enough to look like Kirigi, a boss ninja pig, I think that coolness would and WILL outdo that of the original Ninja Pig!

Well, what do you all think?
Good idea but people will still want the originals, some want them for the fact that they can't get them.
Looks may outdo a companion, but Pirates don't do fashion shows lol but the more companions the merrier!