Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Snacks, Wranglin' and Bazaar Anomalies

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Since the last companion pet wranglin' update and wrangled rank 7 snacks became part of history I started tracking what the crew of my lv65 pirate was bringing in. The crew was lv61-67 when I started tracking on September 23rd and is now lv65-67 currently.

In all that time I never got a rank 6 Satyr Chow, instead it seems like t5 wild rice was substituted. I received all the rank 6 snacks excluding satyr chow plus rank 5 wild rice from my lv60+ companions over the past two months plus.

Rank 5 wild rice and rank 5 wondercud cannot be sold at Bazaar like the other rank 5 snacks. Something fishy is going on.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Just Another Pirat... on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
Since the last companion pet wranglin' update and wrangled rank 7 snacks became part of history I started tracking what the crew of my lv65 pirate was bringing in. The crew was lv61-67 when I started tracking on September 23rd and is now lv65-67 currently.

In all that time I never got a rank 6 Satyr Chow, instead it seems like t5 wild rice was substituted. I received all the rank 6 snacks excluding satyr chow plus rank 5 wild rice from my lv60+ companions over the past two months plus.

Rank 5 wild rice and rank 5 wondercud cannot be sold at Bazaar like the other rank 5 snacks. Something fishy is going on.
Thank you for making the wild rice and wondercud sellable at the bazaar. But there still seems something is amiss. The pricing for the two is greatly different from the rest of the rank 5 snacks.

A single wondercud for sale at bazaar was 4875. I haven't caught a single wild rice for sale but 2x wild rice is priced at 2875 each, at the same time 2x fortune cookies was 1438 each. To sell to bazaar when there are zero in stock I am offered 1625 for wondercud, 1250 for wild rice, and the other rank 5 snacks are 625.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Just Another Pirat... on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for making the wild rice and wondercud sellable at the bazaar. But there still seems something is amiss. The pricing for the two is greatly different from the rest of the rank 5 snacks.

A single wondercud for sale at bazaar was 4875. I haven't caught a single wild rice for sale but 2x wild rice is priced at 2875 each, at the same time 2x fortune cookies was 1438 each. To sell to bazaar when there are zero in stock I am offered 1625 for wondercud, 1250 for wild rice, and the other rank 5 snacks are 625.
I did spot a single wild rice for sale on the bazaar today and it was 3750.

Another wranglin' anomaly I spotted recently. This time with the crew of my lv27 privateer. After the companion revamp I was getting rank 2 skull island snacks from crewmen lv20 and under and rank 3 monquistan snacks from crewmen lv21 and up. I assumed that was the way things would be and hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to exactly which snack each was bringing in. Until I spotted a difference on 12/11/14. There were rank 4 cool ranch snacks mixed in with the rank 3 monquistan snacks on the lv21 and up crewmen. This has continued every day since the 11th, I am getting breakfast tacos, sasperilla, miranda migas, chilly con queso, and wholly frijoles in the mix with rank 3 monquista snacks. The companions are lv21-26. Is this change intended?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Just Another Pirat... on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:

Another wranglin' anomaly I spotted recently. This time with the crew of my lv27 privateer. After the companion revamp I was getting rank 2 skull island snacks from crewmen lv20 and under and rank 3 monquistan snacks from crewmen lv21 and up. I assumed that was the way things would be and hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to exactly which snack each was bringing in. Until I spotted a difference on 12/11/14. There were rank 4 cool ranch snacks mixed in with the rank 3 monquistan snacks on the lv21 and up crewmen. This has continued every day since the 11th, I am getting breakfast tacos, sasperilla, miranda migas, chilly con queso, and wholly frijoles in the mix with rank 3 monquista snacks. The companions are lv21-26. Is this change intended?
Remember that in the bazaar the prices will change depending on how many snacks of that type are available. There is a minimum asking price, but it can spike from there if there are very few of those snacks in the shop.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
Remember that in the bazaar the prices will change depending on how many snacks of that type are available. There is a minimum asking price, but it can spike from there if there are very few of those snacks in the shop.
I am taking that into account.

And the missing info from that post.

The point I am making is a wide price difference between rank 5 snacks that didn't used to be until the non saleable wondercud and wild rice were restored to being available on the bazaar.