Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Such a beautiful gift!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you, Kingsisle for this absolutely stunning and beautiful gift! I have it displayed proudly in front of my Emperor's Villa. Both my Pirate and Wizard appreciate the art, modeling and effects of this piece!
Woot! 50,000,000 players!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A hearty, ginormous congratulations to KingsIsle for reaching 50 million players in both games combined .
You guys RAWK at creating a Spiral that has touched the hearts of 50 million very blessed players. Well done and I DO hope you have a massive party planned.

Also, in fine KingsIsle tradition you have once again given to us when it is you who deserve the presents.
The 50 Million Monolith is a sight to behold and I will display it with honor, as I can, with great pride, say I am part of the huge 50 Million Spiral Citizens and I want to once more thank you for the wonderful changes in my life this citizenship has given me

I finished my display for the Monolith in my newest Wizzy house & here is a picture of it. I am still plotting where to put it in my Piratical house. Stay tuned :D
KingsIsle..................The Spiral....................50 Million Strong...............WOOT

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Holy Spiral Glazed Hams!

KI now has 50 million plus pirates and wizards roaming the Spiral. That is beyond impressive and only speaks to what amazing games Pirate101 and Wizard101 have become. What a devoted company KI continues to be, what a terrific community tharrr be in the Spiral and what simply amazing stories and adventures that have washed up ashore here, for all of us to enjoy.

On behalf of myself and the other 49,999,999+ pirates and wizards, I would like to say Thank You ever so much to the KingsIsle crew and their families, for all of their hard work, dedication and also for their vision. We are very proud of your success and for seeing the games and community grow to such astonishing heights. And we are also piratical-y proud to be a part of it-- you could say we're all a bit hooked.

And thank you for the monolith statues......they are quite amazing. I honestly could not imagine a more picturesque piece of moving artwork. Seeing the Spiral worlds float on by is quite a thing of beauty. The art and design teams really shine on this one....well done, beyond well done!

Again Congratulations KI and Pirate101, and here's to another sure to be 50 Million+ more players setting sail in the future!........ CHEERS!.......YARRR!.......and YOHO!!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ditto to what the others are saying, KI!!! Congrats on this momentous occasion!! The housing monolith looks incredible, and I wish you all the best in getting ANOTHER 50 million people to join the KI family!! Once again, great job on Wizard101 and Pirate101, and I will continue to keep playing until the moon falls into the ocean!!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Thank you all. We are very proud.

And I think the monolith turned out amazing!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
May 31, 2009
A hearty congratulations to KI and a big thank-you for the lovely statue! I rearranged the entryway to my house to display the magnificent monolith and it has added a simply stunning touch. The art team has outdone itself on this one; the Spiral has never looked better! And the great accomplishment it symbolizes is of course even more fantastic. Both Wizard101 and Pirate101 are fabulous games, and each has touched my heart and the hearts of the other 49,999,999+ players out there. Well done KingsIsle, well done!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I remember back in Wizard101 when the millionth player joined o: Such a huge milestone!!! It only proves that there are more players to join the spiral :p already convince some of my friends to join and thanks so much for this wonderful gift KI!!!!! I know some people only look at it as a housing item but I never sell or trash the items you gift to us!!! It's going to really spruce up my houses!!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Tis be me honor to say from the bottom of me scurvy heart to say thank ye fer such a beautiful gift and I speak fer all us pirates & wizards here to say congratulations on such a humongous achievement, ye earn it well if I say so me self.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congrats! That is a lot of Pirates and Wizards. The Spiral Display is truly gorgeous - my compliments to those involved in its design.

-Indigo