Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Your Favorite World?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
Okay, number your favorite worlds (that you've been to), 1 being your favorite, the last one being your least favorite. Here's mine.

1. Monquista
2. Skull Island / Cool Rand (tied)
3. Valencia (it has weird skies)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
orangeapplett on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Okay, number your favorite worlds (that you've been to), 1 being your favorite, the last one being your least favorite. Here's mine.

1. Monquista
2. Skull Island / Cool Rand (tied)
3. Valencia (it has weird skies)
Marleybone
Xol Akmul
Valencia

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
1. Marleybone. Always Marleybone. Its a beautiful place, the Beachhead quest is incredible, its just amazing.
2. Valencia. I love its look, and the kind of dark feel about it. The architecture is amazing in Sivella as well, and the quest line really gives the fell of spying, and that you shouldn't be there.
3. Cool Ranch. I love all the worlds in Pirate101, but Cool Ranch is just a little less better than the rest. Its appearance doesn't really change at all, and it runs on a little longer than it should. I don't really dislike it, its just not my favorite.
Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
1. Mooshoo
2. Cool Ranch
3. Monquista

Lindsey lvl 45

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
1. Marleybone
2. Skull Island
3. Mooshu (Not Counting Avernus)
4. Aquila
5. Valencia
6. Cool Ranch
7. Monquista

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
1.Marley Bone
2.Aquila/Mooshu tied
3Monquista

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It's hard to say. All the worlds have an air about them...the beauty of Mooshu in bloom, the sadness and darkness of the warfront in Marleybone,the fun parodies of every western I ever saw in Cool Ranch, the eerie silence of Valencia, the classical good fighting in Aquila, the fun times in the monasteries of Monquista, (I didn't do it I swear!), and the women...er I mean the good pirating on Skull Island. Here's to wives and sweethearts....May they never meet! *drinks yum*

1.Cool Ranch
2. Marleybone
3.Aquila
4.Mooshu
5.Monquista
6.Skull Island
7.Valencia

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I don't like to make this kind of list cause it make the one that falls in last place sound terrible. All the worlds are fun and unique in there own way.

Marleybone
Mooshu
Valencia
Skull Island
Cool Ranch
Aquila
Monquista

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
1. Marleybone.......BY FAR. It is my favorite because of the music in the skyways, the beautiful scenery, and the Beachhead quest is astounding. Winner of the Sheer Awesomeness Award. All of the music, scenery, and enemies gives you the feeling that you really are fighting a war ON YOUR OWN. With the crooks of Marleybone's underworld running rampant and the Armada taking Marleybone by storm, things really are falling apart in MB, and the Fox Revolutionaries seem to want to take FULL advantage of the situation.

2. Mooshu. I have always been a HUGE fan of historical and feudal Japan. Getting to fight with Samoorai and Ninja Pigs is amazingly fun! The scenery is amazing, and the combat music in the skyways in AWESOME. Winner of the Past Brought to Life Award. This world is historical, and even gives you an insight into what feudal Japan would have looked like!

3. Xol Akmul. Wow, just.....WOW. I never got to Azteca in Wizard, but at least I got to see if any survivors made it out......and they did! The combat music is great, and the enemies are limitless! Winner of the Minor Expansion Award. KI outdid themselves with this small but fun 'side' world!

4. Cool Ranch. LOTS OF PLACES TO GO. 'Nuff said. Actually, no, not enough said lol. Many bosses, the elusive Armadillo Verde, and the arrogance of El Toro make this world one of the best. Winner of the Traveler's Award in my opinion. Just so many places to go to.

5. Valenica. The best artwork award goes to Valencia. The skies and skyway theme give you a shivering feeling that just inside the Machine in the middle of it all is KANE. Winner of the Hair-Raising Award. All you need to do to get your hairs to stand on end is to think that in a couple of years, you'll be inside the Machine, taking Kane head on in a duel to decide the fate of the Spiral.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Cool Ranch
Mooshu
Aquila
Marleybone
Skull Island
Valencia
Monquista

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Marleybone
Xol Akmul
Valencia
I'm honestly not really sure what you would count Xol Akmul as. Sure, it's not Skull Island, etc, because, you don't sail there/need a windstone to go there. Nevertheless, it's a really fun place to be!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
orangeapplett on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
I'm honestly not really sure what you would count Xol Akmul as. Sure, it's not Skull Island, etc, because, you don't sail there/need a windstone to go there. Nevertheless, it's a really fun place to be!
It's my favorite because- DINOSAURS!!! And the music is wonderful.Also, I believe it is a world because Bonnie Anne says "Captain, I don't think we're in Skull Island anymore."

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
Cool Ranch, Marleybone and Valencia are my faves...but I love them all Equally!

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
1. Marleybone
2. Aquila
3. Skull island
4. Valencia
5. Mooshu
6. Monquista
7. Cool Ranch

( In my opinion Mooshu and Cool Ranch
took too long so i got board of it eventually.)

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here are favorite world ( currently ),released from the spiral of the sky ways.

1.Aquila-A beautiful,but very challenging world.With exception of helping friends and the very early part of the storyline.I have not played that much.I'm just waiting for a level cap incearse for my buccaneer.

2.Mooshu-A very challenging and nice place to explore,and a great place to farm for exclusive weapons.

3.Cool Ranch-It may be long and a lot adventuring to do here,but gave me some great memories here as well.

4. Skull Island-Nearly 3 long years I have started here and keeps getting better each year.More great adventures to come and still more to discover on this world.

5.Valencia- What a nice place to live,minus the clockworks.

6.Marlyebone- A Great place to have an adventure, I wonder what part 2 will have in store ?

7.Monqustia- Um if these buildings are a bit bigger,as a " full " grown pirate it would be less of a hustle to enter these small buildings.

8.Dragonspyre ( Avernus sky way )- I wonder what is world is in store for our pirate(s) in the next arc ?

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
1. Valencia, Valencia, Valencia. Valencia narrowly edges out Marleybone for the title of "Best KI Game World" and just falls short to Xibalba for "Best Place in a KI Game." The music, the Clock Punk theme, the breathtaking skyway and color, the Unicorns, just... WOW.
2. Marleybone. This is my favorite Wizard101 world still, after all these years, and I absolutely loved what it brings to Pirate101. It brought and expanded upon elements I loved from Wizard101 and added some absolutely stunning artwork. These two are an A++.
3. Dragonspyre. Yes, Dragonspyre. It doesn't have much of a story to it, it's just the most dangerous place in the game, and you can see W101's Dragonspyre in the distance, if you look hard enough.
4. Skull Island. When I was just starting out my Piracy adventure, this world is what roped me in. It had a genuinely pirate-y feel about it, and the Treasure Island references are can't miss.
5. Monquista. When I first ran through this, I was not a huge fan. The second time, I wasn't focused on speeding through the dusty world and was able to see just how goofy these funky monkeys really are. The Monkey's Paw was a highlight.
6. Aquila. The premise of this world intrigued me, but I wasn't a big fan until after we won the Trojan War. I was very fond of the more myth-y stories and dungeons (Hydra, Minotaur, and Scylla were amazing), but it was a tad too long for me.
7. Mooshu. Another world I liked in Wizard101, but this one I liked less than its more magical counterpart. Things picked up after Khotan, but the dealings with the Yakooza and General Tso were a bit repetitive (how many corrupt leaders/tax collecters/Firefly references can we face in one book?), and there wasn't much of a payoff overall.
8. Cool Ranch. I dislike Cool Ranch about as much as I like Valencia. One wild goose chase after another, the same scenery up until the Haunted Skyway, insanely long travel times up until the Stagecoach, and only after five books do we get story progress.