Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Finding Kane

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2013
Just wondering, does Kane even live in Valencia? I guess I won't know until I find him. Well then, please reply, and now its off to defeat some Darkmoor ships in Cool Ranch for me!
Hopeful Alyssa Abbott, Lvl 23 Swashbuckler

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
GizmoTheAwesome on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
Just wondering, does Kane even live in Valencia? I guess I won't know until I find him. Well then, please reply, and now its off to defeat some Darkmoor ships in Cool Ranch for me!
Hopeful Alyssa Abbott, Lvl 23 Swashbuckler
Well,based on what we do know,the headquarters of the Armada are in Cadiz,Valencia....right?

Yes.The headquarters.Head quarters.The quarters of the Head of the Armada.The head of the Armada is certainly the Supreme Commander,First of the Clockworks,Kane himself.

Probably.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I have a bad feeling about this, Phule seems to know exactly where we've been, where we are and where we are going, he shows this perfectly clear when we are breaking Nepoleguin out of jail in Port Regal, and if you think about it, Deacon has also been able to follow us, so far the only Armada Elites we have been able to jump are Bishop and Rooke.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
I think kane will live in that big big big thing in the world and it has a sky way that will be coming in the next update