Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hints to new worlds

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i keep seeing stuff everywhere that has to do with Darkmoor either a new world or a side worlds... and i also a picture that looks like Polaris...
so could that be hinting to 2 new worlds for wiz and pirates

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
i keep seeing stuff everywhere that has to do with Darkmoor either a new world or a side worlds... and i also a picture that looks like Polaris...
That is the fun of teasers. We get to speculate like crazy and the staff at KingsIsle gets to giggle at our wacky conclusions.
For them to tell us the facts before release......................................Wait for it....................................................

That would be telling.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Darkmoore may be a storyline world for Wizard101, scenario could be that Old Cob was seen in Darkmoore by an undercover person, so Merle Ambros tells the Wizards to investigate. As for Polaris, maybe Erika the Red was spotted there and after going to Valencia we are tasked to go to Erika where the Penguins and Bears are having a war against The Armada?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
The teasers are all for 4 new dungeons in Wizard101 along with the addition of new shadow spells that are kind of fused with one of the 7 main classes.