Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Companion Question

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Something I have been wondering since I started playing Pirate101 is... will the Cat Pirate and Ninja Pig companions ever make a return? Maybe in Throwback Thursday? I am pretty desperate to recruit them xd because I'm someone who loves collecting things and I know I will have bought every companion for my main Pirate next year and maybe all the booster pack companions(hopefully) and the bundle companions(the ones sold online, that is), I just feel without recruiting the two, my collection would be incomplete. So I really just want to ask if there is any chance, no matter how small, that these two would make a return? I'd pay 60k crowns if I had to! Ok maybe that's a bit much xd but I will understand and respect if Kings Isle doesn't or can't do this because these are Beta companions and Beta players deserve exclusive items but still I feel like I may never obtain those companions unless they become available in-game or the Boochbeard bundle returns for a day.
Well, Thanks for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Something I have been wondering since I started playing Pirate101 is... will the Cat Pirate and Ninja Pig companions ever make a return? Maybe in Throwback Thursday? I am pretty desperate to recruit them xd because I'm someone who loves collecting things and I know I will have bought every companion for my main Pirate next year and maybe all the booster pack companions(hopefully) and the bundle companions(the ones sold online, that is), I just feel without recruiting the two, my collection would be incomplete. So I really just want to ask if there is any chance, no matter how small, that these two would make a return? I'd pay 60k crowns if I had to! Ok maybe that's a bit much xd but I will understand and respect if Kings Isle doesn't or can't do this because these are Beta companions and Beta players deserve exclusive items but still I feel like I may never obtain those companions unless they become available in-game or the Boochbeard bundle returns for a day.
Well, Thanks for listening!
I would truly love to have that Cat Pirate on my crew! I understand that KI has made that companion exclusive to the Boochbeard Bundle and that it has been retired. However, I would like to have a similar Cat on my crew.