Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I want your opinion

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Okay so I am having an argument with my friends they say that KI should've made a new world instead of the tower of moo manchu but I said that the tower that it is a good thing that they released it before a new world because it would be giving us time to prepare for the new world with the new and amazing gear but what do you think KI should've done

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Okay so I am having an argument with my friends they say that KI should've made a new world instead of the tower of moo manchu but I said that the tower that it is a good thing that they released it before a new world because it would be giving us time to prepare for the new world with the new and amazing gear but what do you think KI should've done
I think you're absolutely, 100% correct and your friends a short sighted!

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I could complain for HOURS about this subject: I like Moo Manchu, I think it was smart. But it's been SOO long since a continuation in the story-line. That's all I'll say.

Jacob

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I agree with ye mate, opening the tower be a great call if ye ask me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I was going to say they should've added more companions... but then I realized there was new booster pack... the Grizzly Beast Pack :3 so I think whatever KI does is simply smart and great... as long as there is a new companion I'm happy xd

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think the tower is a test to see how well we face tougher enemies so that new content can be made and also to give is something to do as it is. I am sure the developers are watching what we do in there and I hope they are. I have soloed the rest of the game besides the tower but I have found that the best game play comes when the enemies match the players in power and skill. I have met so many players in the tower who have increased their playing ability after a few tower runs. I like having harder dungeons because winning all the time doesn't help you learn or grow what does is learning from a good loss. What a wonderful classroom KI has created.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
It isn't exactly the hardest thing to make a tower with 10 floors and a small continuation story with moo manchu and a few AI changes..

But a whole new world (insert Aladdin here) requires much more time, much more writing, and a heck a lot more stuff than some silly tower.

So your friend's I believe are not even remotely close to being correct in this argument.

Mr. Dead-Eye Master Of Shooting Things

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dead Eye Luke on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
It isn't exactly the hardest thing to make a tower with 10 floors and a small continuation story with moo manchu and a few AI changes..

But a whole new world (insert Aladdin here) requires much more time, much more writing, and a heck a lot more stuff than some silly tower.

So your friend's I believe are not even remotely close to being correct in this argument.

Mr. Dead-Eye Master Of Shooting Things
Wow, that seems a bit of an understatement there. I am sure that Ratbeard can attest that it was really complicated to craft such a balanced and nefarious teambuilding creation as that massive tower.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I was very upset about no new content when they released the patch but I'm so happy with everthing we got instead . I don't think my whole crew would be level 65 with out it we got pet training , morphing , crew management , and a new source of unlimited gold and gear from are crews going out and finding it . I did not think I would be this happy about it I think I complained the most about all of this before I figured it out.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I tired to beat the tower of Moo Manchu this weekend belive it or not it took me more than a dozen time, solo with my max character and failed every time i reach the second floor even with my best companions.That was a pain in the neck to solo in that tower as a maxed level buccaneer, I will try again to beat that zone. Like they say " If you don't seceded try again, until you seceded." It's not always third time is the charm, in other words, to beat a certain dungeon.So ready for that world to explore after Aquila. Until then, for those who pass the tower of Moo Manchu solo or in groups Congratulations.