Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween quest line

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D I think that we should have a spooky side questline (complete with a ghostly companion who is of the same class as you) involving the evilest, deadliest, and most nefarious thing I can think of and their plan to take over the entire spiral using there horns of fear and terror.
Ghorwhals! (Ghost Narwhals)

(Also for complete this questline you will also get a badge known as "Seafender")

The plot
Avery has called you into his office to discuss recent Ghorwhals sightings and how they might be tied to the spooky season going on. He then sends to Valdima to discuss it with her since she is more of an expert on the subject. Valdima will tell you an ancient prophecy which goes along the lines of
"The horn will terrorize."
"One friend of a legend will betray"
"The day will break!"

Prophecy translated if I were to pick what it meant
The horn will terrorize= Ghorwhals attacking skull island
One friend of a legend will betray= This is actually talking about a different legend, not Hawkules or El Toro *music*
The day will break!= :D who says this line isn't talking about day as in the opposite of night? It may have a different porpoise, errr I mean purpose

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
it seem very interesting. I think it will be cool for us to have a Halloween special quest. I like your badge title for finishing the quest

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Maybe the prophecy could be more like

On one night the horn will fall
Only a few will answer the call
Brave heroes are they all
To stop the Ghorwhal is their quest
It will be a mighty test

Will the mighty win, or is Skull Island doomed?
Will they win, or will we be consumed?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think a Halloween quest is a qreat idea, or some kind of seasonal tower. On Wizard, I always enjoy how there are the Ravenwood towers, Halloween decorations and quests. It would be great to have something special like that on Pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Maybe the prophecy could be more like

On one night the horn will fall
Only a few will answer the call
Brave heroes are they all
To stop the Ghorwhal is their quest
It will be a mighty test

Will the mighty win, or is Skull Island doomed?
Will they win, or will we be consumed?
Ohhhh, sets the mood most properly