Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

tower of moo manchu party

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
hello fellow pirates, I need help trying to get the nefarious weapon(nefarious knives) can any of you join me at the following dates for the tower I also am trying to get the ki rin mount so if any of you want to join here are the list of the dates.

September 30th realm vadima at 6:30pm
October 1st- 4th realm vadima at 6:30pm

and a message for Ratbeard how rare is it to get the nefarious blades? and how often do players get them?

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
oh yeah forgot my name the name of my pirate that I will be using is Bloody Brandon Chamberlain swashbuckler lvl65 just to let you guys know just so you know

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I can run the tower with you tonight (the 1st ) or tomorrow I'll meet you there which class would you like me to bring my musketeer or privateer both are maxed and do well in the tower
Oh and all my pirates are Jeffrey though think the musket is Jeffrey Jeffries

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I should know better Captain jack I forgot to ask you what time zone you are in. I'm in eastern time and waited at the tower until seven I have time tomorrow (the 2nd) I'll look for you then

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
ok disregard previous post I found you lol :D

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
If you are still looking I have 3 max 65 swash witchdoctor and a musketeer I can go anytime before saturday I have a run on saturday so that's days full for me

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
thanks guys I just want to let you know that one of my friends got the knives though I didn't and I was in the same dungeon as her why does she get them and I don't I think its a bug or something but when we go into the tower tonight I want to collect all the chests from the nefarious five. also do you guys think getting the nefarious knives is a bug if only one person gets the knives and the others don't? thanks guys for your support I wont be on until 7:30 on Friday so ill see you guys in realm vadima. thanks again guys

as always have a good day

Bloody Brandon Chamberlain lvl65

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
captainjack205 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
thanks guys I just want to let you know that one of my friends got the knives though I didn't and I was in the same dungeon as her why does she get them and I don't I think its a bug or something but when we go into the tower tonight I want to collect all the chests from the nefarious five. also do you guys think getting the nefarious knives is a bug if only one person gets the knives and the others don't? thanks guys for your support I wont be on until 7:30 on Friday so ill see you guys in realm vadima. thanks again guys

as always have a good day

Bloody Brandon Chamberlain lvl65
Check you bank first as that tower is notorious for filling up your backpack. If it is not there then yes that is a bug. Please put that in the Bilge Pump section so Ratbeard can see it.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
I checked my bank and there was no luck. Do you think it came from the second chance chest?

also I will be available today at 7:30pm till 11:30pm just a little bit of info
same realm see you guys there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
captainjack205 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
I checked my bank and there was no luck. Do you think it came from the second chance chest?

also I will be available today at 7:30pm till 11:30pm just a little bit of info
same realm see you guys there
That is quite possible if your friend was using the chest.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
hello pirates I just received news that ill be on Friday through Monday at anytime so feel free to join in my farming party at anytime. starting Friday at 11:00 am to 11:30pm Saturday same times Sunday same times and Monday 11:00am to 9:30pm also the realm has changed to blind mew or Avery for more good stuff. just wanted to fill you in on the news ill see you those days. just look for the name Bloody Brandon Chamberlain lvl65

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
hey guess what guys I got the knives! I think you all out there that helped me get them and now finally I can start farming for my next item though I don't know what times ill be on but I'm in eastern time zone the next item ill be farming for is the ki rin mount or the charming gaze mask those of you who are willing to help me you know who I am. hope to see some of you in the future and I changed the realm to realm Avery if its full then Blind Mew.

Ensign
May 03, 2012
Hi there! I'm Isis in game also on Avery and then Blind Mew when the first one is full.... Max level swash feel free to add me I'm up for farming tower any time I'm on! :)

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
hello Isis I am planning to do a farming party at tower of moo Manchu on Saturday make sure to be there its at 1:00pm