Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Book 15 closer yet?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know Blind Mew doesn't talk schedule, but I'm willing to guess that it's closer to being ready yet? Just guessing.

The new gauntlet is really amazing to have, but I was questioning about Book 15's progress in the meantime. Would really like to continue on with our main adventures.

Just asking.

Thanks again for answering!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've been waiting quite longer for it's release, but I'm eager to know how it's doing so far.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Every day, it's getting closer. Patience, Dragonfly ( as Kan Po would say ). But I know that's not what you want to hear. You have not been waiting any longer than the rest of us.
In his post "Where's Book 15?" Blind Mew states that he would be surprised if it took another year for new content. So it's possible some time between now & January 1st, we will see Book 15.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I know everyone is preaching the same message of patience,and patience,and that must sound aggravating for you.I apologize for saying the same.Making a new book is beyond hard,and this project of ''Book 15'' has been started before Book 13 and 14 went live!

The only hint we have is that it will probably be before May 2015,and for me,that's enough!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I already know to be patient, even though we were waiting longer, but I also already know that it's been over a year since we continued our main adventures.

Nobody knows yet when Book 15 may be out right now, but I know that it's getting close with each passing day.

Until that time, we'll keep on waiting.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
anecorbie on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
Every day, it's getting closer. Patience, Dragonfly ( as Kan Po would say ). But I know that's not what you want to hear. You have not been waiting any longer than the rest of us.
In his post "Where's Book 15?" Blind Mew states that he would be surprised if it took another year for new content. So it's possible some time between now & January 1st, we will see Book 15.
Kan Po:

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I hope to see some teasers about Book 15, at least. I wouldn't mind them doing teasers for the next Book sometime soon.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I was honestly BLOWN AWAY by Marleybone (not so much Aquila, but man marleybone, was fun AS HECK

I am expecting it again. Do not disappoint me KI

plea

Dead-Eye Luke Level 65

and others

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Trimond297 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
I hope to see some teasers about Book 15, at least. I wouldn't mind them doing teasers for the next Book sometime soon.
If we get any teasers, I wouldn't expect them to start coming till about 2 weeks to 2 months before the release with the weeks being more likely.

As a side note, I wouldn't expect the No Trade items to be tradeable before the update if then. It may take longer than that to work out the problems. I wouldn't mind it if only the MooShu Tower No Trades were the only ones made tradeable although I am not sure I can see the logic in that.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
My sense tells me that it isn't coming any soon, think about the Tower of Moo Manchu, it looks like they made it to give us something to enjoy so we don't worry about book15 ATM. Same reason why they made it hard and harder than everything else in the game, so we can spend a lot of time on it, thus, forget about the long gone book15!