Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't Place Mooshu Pavilion on Swash House

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
I can find nowhere on my Swashbuckler property where the Mooshu Pavilion can be placed, even with all other nearby items are removed.

Developer
Sure you can, there is a great spot for it up on the grass just to the port side of the house.

pick up everything on the grassy area, place the pavilion down then add any other decorations you want back into the tent.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I placed my Marleybone pavilion on the area in front of the statue of El Toro. But these pavilions seem a tad huge for most houses.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
I placed my Marleybone pavilion on the area in front of the statue of El Toro. But these pavilions seem a tad huge for most houses.
I agree -- ESPECIALLY the MooShu Pavilion. The others seem to have a smaller footprint than this one, but they are all very large objects.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
I was lucky enough to get the Mooshu pavilion today and tried to put it in the Rake's Lagoon - swashbuckler house. I removed all the items I had in the recommended grassy area but no joy. I would really like for it to fit up there as my swashbuckler was raised by ninja pigs in Mooshu and has the bonsai tree on the ship sails. Would be perfect if I could place it.

I also tried placing the Mooshu pavilion on the Castaway's Refuge but looked too big for there too. Although I didn't remove everything first as that wasn't the location I really wanted it at. FYI, I had no trouble placing the Skull Island and Grizzleheim pavilions on the Volcano Island.

Argh! I have figured it out, thanks for the tip about placing a pavilion in front of the El Toro statue. I managed to get the Mooshu Pavilion to sit there where I could rotate it. Then in the rotated position it would fit in the grassy area by the main house. Foo dog facing the house and gong at the back by the shrubbery. But it totally refused to go in that location without being rotated first. Going to go ahead and post this so maybe others with the problem might find the solution.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Those Moo Shu Pavilion are ridiculously huge, that grassy are in the swashbuckler's house was the only spot I was able to place it. Oh well at least my swashbuckler have a place to meditate or a place to party, just don't hit that gong when my swashbuckler is near it.