Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Hybrid The Habanero Shark

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
New Hybrid, a lovely orange striped shark. You get it, according to the screenshot I saw, by crossing a Thresher Shark and a Sabertooth Bunny. I know this is the same parentage as the Tiger Shark but perhaps one set of parents can have different types of children, either that or it is a glitch. I did have one person in the morphing tent swear to me that he used a Stormtiger shark so I don't have the proof yet. All my tries with both ways have only produced either of the parents. I will keep trying though. Out of gold at the moment so I am off to Aquila to chest hunt. I don't think I have the stamina for another Tower run tonight.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Sounds like Thresher and the fire-y toad or whatever it is. I'll try that.

Community Leader
I got the Habanero Tiger Shark by using Thresher Shark and Sabertooth Bunny. My question though is why does this combo produce TWO hybrids, is this a bug?

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Ensign
Aug 17, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
I got the Habanero Tiger Shark by using Thresher Shark and Sabertooth Bunny. My question though is why does this combo produce TWO hybrids, is this a bug?
Well, can't Ostrich and Orchid Chameleon result in both a Blue Ostrich and Emusaur? Perhaps the Thresher Shark is a Tiger Shark and any pet.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
This can be something unique. In Wizard101, only certain designated pets can create one type of hybrid. Perhaps this game decided they will do things differently and allow pets to create 2 hybrids through one combination. However I would not be surprised if this was actually a bug.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Not a bug, just a more rare result.
Hep and I have worked on making some new interesting twists with the results as of this update.
Keep searching there are lots of new things to find.

Lets have an all shark sparring match in the arena!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Maybe that type of a hybrid should be called a Rare Hybrid. No doubt there are more out there.