Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership Overseas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 25, 2014
Okay, so, hi.
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place or something, but I'm new to this game.
And I'm on holiday in Florida at the moment, and I've started this game on a new account here. My question is can I access the account in the UK?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy and welcome to Pirate101!

To answer your question, yes you'll be able to play from the UK.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ahoy Bob, welcome to the message boards and to one great game.
I am sure you will have a great time and prepare to meet some very fine, virtuous, silly and helpful fellow Message Board Marauders.

Ensign
Aug 25, 2014
Thanks, and I'm sure I will, this game seems like it's brilliant so far!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello and welcome to the boards Bob. Nice to have you join in on all the piratical fun. Hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday in Florida and a safe trip back to the UK. Enjoy your newly found pirate life-- it's quite a blast and an amazing game!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think you'll enjoy Marleybone, when you get there.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Welcome to another Commonwealth Pirate, Bob.
So, with you, me and GoldenGuardian, that makes three of the common wealth countries represented!
And yeah, as Anecorbie said, I'm sure you'll like Marleybone.

Ensign
Aug 25, 2014
CdeWinter on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to another Commonwealth Pirate, Bob.
So, with you, me and GoldenGuardian, that makes three of the common wealth countries represented!
And yeah, as Anecorbie said, I'm sure you'll like Marleybone.
I've played Wizard101 and Marleybone was a bit long for me so lets hope this is better