Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the Shrimpyshelmet evil?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My Witchdoctor finally managed to receive the shrimpyshelmet ( I liked it's looks, kudos to the developer and concept artist ). But I'm wondering about the talent card that came with it - Drain Magic. Imagine my dismay that in the middle of the battle my WD drained magic from one of her companions! This seems to put it in the same category as Leech or Sacrifice, and what crew would sail with such a captain? I think it's just plain evil!
I'm keeping the shellmet simply for it's cool looks, but won't use it in battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
My Witchdoctor finally managed to receive the shrimpyshelmet ( I liked it's looks, kudos to the developer and concept artist ). But I'm wondering about the talent card that came with it - Drain Magic. Imagine my dismay that in the middle of the battle my WD drained magic from one of her companions! This seems to put it in the same category as Leech or Sacrifice, and what crew would sail with such a captain? I think it's just plain evil!
I'm keeping the shellmet simply for it's cool looks, but won't use it in battle.
That shellmet would be perfect with the glowing eyes of someone that had already gone to the dark side. THEN it would not be out of character, but like you say, what crew would stay with them unless they all had glowy eyes. Hmmm options for a corrupted pirate and crew Maybe for a nightmare scene only.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Awesome, recently I was also trying to receive it. Still no luck. That Shellmet will definitely well match me lobster mount - which is my favorite bellowed little pinching monster! And especially upcoming accessories... cough... masks... cough... cough!

Samuel