Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing People:

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
After a search of the boards' post history, I have found these people to be missing:
Just Add Bacon
Jack DarkBlade
Ruthless Alura Bristol
demonic47
Luke DarkRunner
Quick Pearl
Highlander Fox of Avalon
CanaanBC

These people have been listed as missing because of most recent post being over a month ago, and a thread informing people that they are leaving could not be found.

So, why did all these people disappear? Does anyone know? Most of them stopped posting around April and May.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
After a search of the boards' post history, I have found these people to be missing:
Just Add Bacon
Jack DarkBlade
Ruthless Alura Bristol
demonic47
Luke DarkRunner
Quick Pearl
Highlander Fox of Avalon
CanaanBC

These people have been listed as missing because of most recent post being over a month ago, and a thread informing people that they are leaving could not be found.

So, why did all these people disappear? Does anyone know? Most of them stopped posting around April and May.
Could be many reasons. Some folks just come into our lives for a season to change us and them for the better and then they move on as do we. Some have just become more active on Central. Some may just not have membership until the next expansion update. We just need to remember that Once a Message Board Marauder, Always A Message Board Marauder and all will be joyfully welcomed back at whenever they tack around and sail this way once again.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Pearl's membership ran out, so she can't post anymore. She's the only one on the list that I know for sure why they haven't posted.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
Could be many reasons. Some folks just come into our lives for a season to change us and them for the better and then they move on as do we. Some have just become more active on Central. Some may just not have membership until the next expansion update. We just need to remember that Once a Message Board Marauder, Always A Message Board Marauder and all will be joyfully welcomed back at whenever they tack around and sail this way once again.
Didn't we see Quick Pearl at the last MBM party? And where is Calamity Finch?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
Pearl's membership ran out, so she can't post anymore. She's the only one on the list that I know for sure why they haven't posted.
Alright. We still have a list of missing people after she is taken out.
Let's start at the top of the list, and figure out why everyone is missing.
Just Add Bacon, AKA, Lizzy,
Disappeared May 26, 2014.
Last Post: -------

All the evidence we have comes from the last thread:
The Rosetta Stone.
So, the monkeys must want it if it's so important! They kidnapped her based on the fact that she wrote on that thread. Then, they forced her into a monkey-machine, which transformed her into a two-headed monkey. Case closed.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Kai Alcott on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Alright. We still have a list of missing people after she is taken out.
Let's start at the top of the list, and figure out why everyone is missing.
Just Add Bacon, AKA, Lizzy,
Disappeared May 26, 2014.
Last Post: -------

All the evidence we have comes from the last thread:
The Rosetta Stone.
So, the monkeys must want it if it's so important! They kidnapped her based on the fact that she wrote on that thread. Then, they forced her into a monkey-machine, which transformed her into a two-headed monkey. Case closed.
Well, Lizzie and Emma simply moved over to Central, where they are still quite active.
And, although I have not seen Emma in the spiral very much lately, I still meet Lizzy quite often.
So, Lizzie hasn't actually disappeared either, she just hasn't had anything to say on the message boards.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
So is Central becoming a more "official" message board than this one?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
So is Central becoming a more "official" message board than this one?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
No, I think it's just a side effect of Jack asking that the roleplays be moved over to central. The pirates who always posted more in the roleplays have continued to post a lot in the roleplays on central, and less here.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Just Add Bacon
Jack DarkBlade
Ruthless Alura Bristol
demonic47
Luke DarkRunner
Quick Pearl
Highlander Fox of Avalon
CanaanBC

Ghosts...They haunt the message boards...

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Well, Lizzie and Emma simply moved over to Central, where they are still quite active.
And, although I have not seen Emma in the spiral very much lately, I still meet Lizzy quite often.
So, Lizzie hasn't actually disappeared either, she just hasn't had anything to say on the message boards.
I liked my theory better.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Just Add Bacon
Jack DarkBlade
Ruthless Alura Bristol
demonic47
Luke DarkRunner
Quick Pearl
Highlander Fox of Avalon
CanaanBC

missing people? x gets rescue dogs and calls 911 x i will search skull island!