Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is the female armada elite and her role?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Not too long ago I made a topic about Phule and what his role is in the armada and now I decided to make one about the female elite in Kane's court since we know what the other elites roles are but we still have yet to know who she is? What her role is? What style of combat does she use? And even as what's her name? Now most of the theories I've heard people say about her is that her name is the queen because she is the second in command and is the wife of Kane which that theory could easily be true but I also wanna know if you guys agree, disagree, or have a different theory. My theory is something I've made based on what we've seen which isn't much at all besides seeing her in the puppetshow of the armada for a few seconds but based in that I've managed to come up with conclusions of what her role is and who she is. Ok so first of all in the puppetshow one big thing I noticed is that she is the only other armada elite, besides Kane, that is sitting on a throne on the left side where as Kane is on the right this implies a few things 1: is that she has an extremely important part in the armada for sure because if her part was similar to deacon, bishop, or rooke I don't believe she would be on a throne so this could mean she is the second in command or Kane's wife and to add on to the Kane's wife theory if you think about it no one, at least so far, has mentioned her name or anything relating to her which means she is most likely not very well known at all in other worlds and hasn't been seen and I believe it's for this reason: she is to important to Kane to lose ever because Kane was ok with putting deacon (CR map piece which actually did lead to his death), bishop(beachhead a big target and threat to MB but survived us), rooke(it's pretty obvious he could have been killed in MB and was in fact), and Phule (Port Regal) but not her she's too precious to ever put in any position where she could get hurt or even killed, however I doubt it's because she is Kane's wife and he doesn't want her to die because it specifically states they have no emotions what so ever. I think that she might actually be the one pulling the strings what if she is the actual true armada leader and using Kane as a the fake figure leader so no one ever suspects her or so her identity is kept secret and I know this maybe a bit far fetched but it's just a theory but either way from her sitting on a throne, identity still not uncovered, and never put on the front lines like the others I can say for certainty she has a seriously important role in the armada also I'm not quite sure if she's the fighting type clockwork from her wardrobe which is just a dress and no armor or weapons(from what we've seen) and with that going back to my theory could be another reason she uses Kane as the fake leader is because he can fight bug she is better at leading the armada and why she hasn't gone near combat like the others. So what do you guys think tell me your theory and who you think she is.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Too many words, not enough paragraphs...

Most people call her either Dame or Queen, and for my full theory check out the speculations on the armada and speculations on the spiral threads. Basically, I think she's an envoy for the toymaker, a secret spy who's really on our side. I believe the Toymaker regrets making the Armada, even though they were necessary for the Polarian War.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
I think she is like the ultimate armada privateer. Sound weird? I know. But she is sitting on a throne, so she is OBVIOUSLY important, and she wears less protective armor, as if she commands the battles from a safe distance. She is probably not kanes wife, clockworks are ruthless beings who don't even have feelings. And if you think about it, look at her designs. She looks similar to that of a battle angel, yet her dress has designs like a clockwork dragons ( from marleybone), and why did she never appear on the front lines battling like you stated? So my theory is, she is the main commander of the armadas operation, kanes second in command, a expert strategist. I think we will probably fight her when the next chapter comes out. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm a level 65 musketeer and after recovering the Rosetta stone and getting the message defined by meowiratty, and then telling captain avery, and then it says to be continued because there still working on the next chapter, i was disappointing but ya anyway i think she is the commander of the armadas armys and operations, because like have you seen a girl clockwork?

- Daring Destiny Dove Lvl 65 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I believe Dame to be a swashbuckler and her role is Kane's personal 'enforcer' or assassin. The reasons I have to support this statement are:
1. All female clockworks we've fought are swashbucklers
2. I believe she's based on Milady DeWinter from Dumas' The Three Musketeers
3. I believe she represents the Knight in the chess game. The knight travels and fights at the king's orders.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
I believe Dame to be a swashbuckler and her role is Kane's personal 'enforcer' or assassin. The reasons I have to support this statement are:
3. I believe she represents the Knight in the chess game. The knight travels and fights at the king's orders.
I don't think so. She wears a metal dress. That would be hard to fight in. And she didn't carry any weapon, just chilling on a throne in a fancy metal dress. She probably does not travel, we haven't seen her yet, have we? So that'swhat i think.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Too many words, not enough paragraphs...

Most people call her either Dame or Queen, and for my full theory check out the speculations on the armada and speculations on the spiral threads. Basically, I think she's an envoy for the toymaker, a secret spy who's really on our side. I believe the Toymaker regrets making the Armada, even though they were necessary for the Polarian War.
Ahh i see, like a daddys little clockwork.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Actually, that's incorrect. While they do indeed all have male designs, I saw an Elite Armada Marine in Beachead- and it did indeed have a female voice. Check back through all of the spokes if you want to, but he/she is there.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I've seen a lot of speculation about the female elite. And much of seems to be based entirely on that one ssingle view we had of her in the clockwork puppet show. Well, I just have to toss in my 5 cents (it would be 1 cent, but Canada got rid of the penny awhile ago, so the lowest I can give is 5).

So, many people are assuming that the female elite is Kane's bride because she is seated next to Kane and is the only other elite to be sitting on a chair. This really doesn't say much about her position in the court. In photographs and paintings dating from the early 19th century and older, it is very common for women to be seated. In all formal photographs and portraits of the time, any woman considered to be an adult is seated. Ususually with the men and or children grouped around the chair. Now in the clockwork photo, we have Kane seated because he is the head of the court, and we have Dame seated because she is female, and then the other elites are grouped around the two seated figures. This doesn't mean that Dame is any more important than any of the other elites.

I agree with Ancorbie, that Dame is probably a swashbuckler, and I would love to see her based on the Comtesse deWinter (for obvious reasons). But is she Kane's private assassin and head of the battle angels? Possibly, but I also like to think of Dame as the Kane and the court's PR lady. I see Dame as an elite who can mingle with the Valencian aristocracy, attending grand balls and feasts and generally working to maintain the Armada's good image with the Valencian public. While keeping an eye and ear open for any dissidents or resistance members as well. I consider Dame more of a spy than as an assassin. Although, assassin skills would be useful for a spy.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Indeed. Separate some sentences and turn them into paragraphs! It'll help keep our heads from exploding! Anyways, to the point!

I bet that you're right with a few things. Since the Armada 'bots don't have any emotions, Queen/Dame is NOT Kane's wife.......more like his second-in-command
@anicorbie: Queen, in Chess terms, would NOT be the Knight. We already have our 2 knights, Deacon and Phule. Now, as for the Rook (Rooke), we only have him. Where is the second Rook in this lineup? What if a remade Rooke is created? He would take the place of the second Rook in the Chess lineup. The same would be said for Bishop. We kill him, and then a remade form of him appears as the second Bishop in the Chess lineup. Queen would be the Queen, just like in Chess, and Kane is the KING.

@Destiny Dove: I believe you are right. Queen is the second-in-command for Kane's operations. However, we may fight her along with Kane in a single fight when the time comes. Fighting Bishop or Phule is more likely in the next chapter.

Now, I'd like to throw in a curveball. What if PHULE is the leader of the Armada? Think about it. He is the LEAST of the Armada Elites, but if you think about it, no one thinks he's the leader! So when the Marleybonians capture him, they think he's just another Armada prisoner. Sometimes our biggest enemy is the one hiding in PLAIN SIGHT. Phule just might very well be the Enemy Within.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
I don't think so. She wears a metal dress. That would be hard to fight in. And she didn't carry any weapon, just chilling on a throne in a fancy metal dress. She probably does not travel, we haven't seen her yet, have we? So that'swhat i think.
How do you know that the dress is metal? All the other Elite are wearing material clothes ( they move in the breeze or bend with the body ). And I used to belong to an historic recreation group; I have fought in a gown, it's entirely possible. As to a weapon, what may be concealed in her skirts ( or up her sleeve, or in her bodice,,,? ).Kane hasn't needed to send her against us, yet. But I'll bet she'll show up soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Actually, that's incorrect. While they do indeed all have male designs, I saw an Elite Armada Marine in Beachead- and it did indeed have a female voice. Check back through all of the spokes if you want to, but he/she is there.
I think that was a mistake on KI's part. I remember him ( ? ) maybe at the time of construction there was a mix-up at the factory and somewhere there's a battleangel with a deep, manly voice. Anyway if he hadn't spoken you would say he was male simply by the way he looked.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I've seen a lot of speculation about the female elite. And much of seems to be based entirely on that one ssingle view we had of her in the clockwork puppet show. Well, I just have to toss in my 5 cents (it would be 1 cent, but Canada got rid of the penny awhile ago, so the lowest I can give is 5).

So, many people are assuming that the female elite is Kane's bride because she is seated next to Kane and is the only other elite to be sitting on a chair. This really doesn't say much about her position in the court. In photographs and paintings dating from the early 19th century and older, it is very common for women to be seated. In all formal photographs and portraits of the time, any woman considered to be an adult is seated. Ususually with the men and or children grouped around the chair. Now in the clockwork photo, we have Kane seated because he is the head of the court, and we have Dame seated because she is female, and then the other elites are grouped around the two seated figures. This doesn't mean that Dame is any more important than any of the other elites.

I agree with Ancorbie, that Dame is probably a swashbuckler, and I would love to see her based on the Comtesse deWinter (for obvious reasons). But is she Kane's private assassin and head of the battle angels? Possibly, but I also like to think of Dame as the Kane and the court's PR lady. I see Dame as an elite who can mingle with the Valencian aristocracy, attending grand balls and feasts and generally working to maintain the Armada's good image with the Valencian public. While keeping an eye and ear open for any dissidents or resistance members as well. I consider Dame more of a spy than as an assassin. Although, assassin skills would be useful for a spy.
Oh, very good CDeWinter! So Dame as an envoy, would leave Phule as the enforcer, and there we have Kane's little court all wrapped up ( until KI reveals the truth ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Indeed. Separate some sentences and turn them into paragraphs! It'll help keep our heads from exploding! Anyways, to the point!

I bet that you're right with a few things. Since the Armada 'bots don't have any emotions, Queen/Dame is NOT Kane's wife.......more like his second-in-command
@anicorbie: Queen, in Chess terms, would NOT be the Knight. We already have our 2 knights, Deacon and Phule. Now, as for the Rook (Rooke), we only have him. Where is the second Rook in this lineup? What if a remade Rooke is created? He would take the place of the second Rook in the Chess lineup. The same would be said for Bishop. We kill him, and then a remade form of him appears as the second Bishop in the Chess lineup. Queen would be the Queen, just like in Chess, and Kane is the KING.

@Destiny Dove: I believe you are right. Queen is the second-in-command for Kane's operations. However, we may fight her along with Kane in a single fight when the time comes. Fighting Bishop or Phule is more likely in the next chapter.

Now, I'd like to throw in a curveball. What if PHULE is the leader of the Armada? Think about it. He is the LEAST of the Armada Elites, but if you think about it, no one thinks he's the leader! So when the Marleybonians capture him, they think he's just another Armada prisoner. Sometimes our biggest enemy is the one hiding in PLAIN SIGHT. Phule just might very well be the Enemy Within.
So you assign the Lady Elite ( Dame ) the most powerful piece in the chess board and leave the most passive and weak ( although important ) piece to Kane?
Phule isn't the knight, there is a variant of chess called Jester chess ( look it up ) and naturally Phule is the jester.
That leaves Deacon and Dame as knight ( if you must have two ) and he was 'sacrificed' early in the match.
Kane is 'the first of the clockworks' and was responsible for the defeat of Napoliguin, that should be enough to convince anyone of his supremacy!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I think that was a mistake on KI's part. I remember him ( ? ) maybe at the time of construction there was a mix-up at the factory and somewhere there's a battleangel with a deep, manly voice. Anyway if he hadn't spoken you would say he was male simply by the way he looked.
That's going to be incredibly awkward to fight.
Kane: "Hahaha, I will finally have my revenge! Now go, my battle Valkyrie!"
Battle Angel Supreme: "You will be destroyed."
El Toro: "There is no honor in hitting a lady, yet this is oddly... manly. Do we attack or be friendly? Or do we kindly attack with a handkerchief? Or... what?"